Monday, September 29, 2008

Mmmhmmm.

Its been an awesome weekend! Beanbag naps in the library with Sarah Nat, productive storyboarding, meeting Qiu and Jasmine from Ambass, cell, amazing worship session at church, a frigging relevant message thats going to stay with me a long time from Michael Ross, an encouraging altar call, mad 10pm pool parties at Serangoon, standing up for my faith at family church, meatball lunch with Pastor Josh and a couple of New Creation people who we bumped into over the table, calling like 40 Apache SLs, heading over to Adin's house for a F1 party with Josh, Yewjin and Addy and Adin's mom, who is insanely cool. Josh needs to not get drunk after one glass of cocktail, though.


Talking to Lara Croft as you play her on Tomb Raider is bad.


F1 was frigging awesome. I mean, shit. I might attempt to write a spoof news article on it later, to keep in practice, for the hell of it. But now imma hit the breakfast table and the newspapers and see their spin on all the crazy drama that happened last night. :D


Yes, I could have done so much better with this blog post and the content herein. But screw you. I'm lazy, and life's too good to spend 3 hours of it typing month-long entries on each individual event that happened over the weekend.


Oh yeah I saw Ernest at Coos. That was pretty awesome.


Later, I'm off to try and make Charlene's first day off promos an awesome one. Loves.

No comments: