Monday, September 29, 2008

Bummer

Shucks I was kinda looking forward to that night out on the town. I was happy with the look I had too..


Yeah's Josh's performance got cancelled. And after lunching with Charlene and Adin, Adin and I couldn't find anything remotely useful to do except wander up and down the train tracks and contemplate breaking into a weird old house by the tracks for awhile, and we just moseyed on home, where I wandered over to the library to lose myself for the past 5 hours in Captain America and Young Avengers comics. Oh yeah a couple of Fantastic Four ones. I wish there was better continuity though. Half of them I'm reading, the Civil War is over, or it hasn't started, or its over and Captain America's dead. Etc. Retarded.

Young Avengers are awesome though. I've always had a thing for the whole teen hero thing.

So I'm home plugging this in, and I'm hungry, so I shalt gtfo to dinner soon, and then its off to Keenan's to stayover, for the Red Camp vid work. Mom actually said yes. That was cool. Mmm. Not looking forward to the walk though. Sigh.


I want a sushi buffet. Those are always fun. "I have 5 more plates than yours, must..keep..going..we can hit a hundred..don't..lose..hope"

Heh.


In other news, Charlene tried professional dance busking today, making her debut with her favourite dance number, the chicken dance. To a crowd of 20 strangers in Macdonalds celebrating some random dude's birthday, throwing money at her in rapturous applause til the end of the performance.

Too bad she tried to give all of the money back. Charlene, 30 dollars for 5 minutes of chicken dance in the SAJC uniform is clearly a sustainable income. Why'd you have to give it back ):


I swear Adin and me had nothing to do with it at all. Besides taking pictures. These things..just seem to spontaneously combust around us, it seems.


Cool.


Alright. Dinner calls. Laterrr.

No comments: