Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meme 3. I am getting vaguely tired.

Alright. That's all I've got for today, and then I really gotta start planning the prayer thing. Haha. Uh. This one is special!


1. Next to each number, write only the name of the person who fits.
2. Answer one question with one name.
3. Don't tell the questions to anyone who isn't doing the meme.


SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT, ASK ME TO SEND IT TO YOU(:

ITS A TRAP.


1. Josh Simon
2. Charlotte!
3. Charlene. I want to see whats SA like. Ha.
4. Josh.
5. HANNAH. But this was your own admission! XD
6. Josh. HAHA.
7. Josh again! Lol.
8. Charmaine.
9. Charmaine.
10. BELLEJOY HAHA.
11. Josh.
12. Melodie. Hahahah.
13. Josh Simon!
14. KEENAN/LEGOLAS
15. Josh. For the hell of it. Haha.
16. Pris!
17. Bellejoy. Haha.
18. Charmaine.
19. HANNAH.
20. Keenan?
21. Charlene
22. Kenneth
23. CHERYL, when she was still cell leader! (:
24. Keenan. Definitely.
25. Josh Simon
26. I refuse. Ha.
27. Charlene
28. SHERRY. HAHA.
29. Nope. Laalalala.
30. I love you all. Even if you're crazy dysfunctional. And I'm sorry I kept reusing your names, I don't HAVE many people to pick from. HAHA. Bleh. See Sherry, I don't have that many close friends after all(:



Meh. Hahahaha. OKAY LATER. I AM SICK OF MEMES. JEEZ. HAHA

No comments: