Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keenan would be so proud

I actually cleared up my iTunes yesterday! :o

Like last night, I actually hunkered down and deleted all these songs that I've hated staring at on my com. Deleted artiste by artiste. Pretty cool. Gtfo Incubus, Silverstein, Avenged Sevenfold, selected songs from Akon, other angry/emo/screaming bands that I don't remember and will never see again, and...Dream Theatre.


Okay no I didn't get rid of Dream Theatre. I was gonna. I really was. I actually typed "metal" into my iTunes with the intention to get rid of every last vestige of it from my mac with extreme prejudice.

Except the only two left were Dream Theatre and...Nickelback?? Nickelback =/= metal man, what the hell. Yeah. I was stumped by Dream Theatre for awhile, but I decided in the end it wasn't worth Keenan jumping out of my closet and massacreing me on the spot.

Yeah. Well.

Still got quite a number of duplicates though, but most of them are marginally different versions of Hillsong/Planetshaker songs and I'd rather not lose something important inadvertley right now. Hey, its a start :D


Eh, yeah steamboat on thursday night was a blast. Too bad everyone wanted to leave so early, I was still going strong. $18.90 is more than worth it for unlimited dolings of beef and chicken and hot soup and vegetables and mushrooms and-

(:

Heh. Okay I r off. Got a number of things to do before I meet Sharyl at 11!

No comments: