Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm confused

Holy Crap.

I'm up


:o


Guess that "My God will meet all your needs in Christ Jesus" is totally true after all :D (For those not in the know, I NEEDED to be up at 8am today to pick my IS modules. Like, serious academic consequences kinda stuff)


And I figured I'd wake up early, somehow, but 6am? :blink:

Well this is cool, I've been trying to wake at 6am for ages. Now...I have no excuse not to do the whole morning run thing I've been planning.

Besides the fact that its raining.

(cough).


Actually I'm confused. I actually woke up twice. Weird dreams. I'm not sure what was a dream or reality at this point. Cause apparently, I was stoning in bed when my father came in at 4isham and turned on the light to wake my brother up, to do homework? And that of course woke me up, hurt my eyes etc, you know, the usual, but I stayed under my blanket cause 1. My eyes hurt 2. I don't want to disturb the general public.

And I endured that for awhile, until some point when my brother went out for breakfast, and I stumbled to the lights switch and turned it off. I'm not sure what time this was.

And suddenly I wake up again, and its 8.30am, and in morning foggy rage I'm like shit.


Except I'm in some semi weird dream mode and something is happening, and there's an army bunker bunk bed thing interface around Mel(The school web infrastructure), and it blocks me momentarily, and then I find out the module I wanted was picked already.

And I was like, goddammit.


And so I pick something else, something weird, but I can't remember what my options were. Its all foggy at this point. And depressed, but kinda "meh" about the whole thing, I go back to bed, and crash, and suddenly I wake up again and its dark and my brother's having breakfast and its 608 am.


And I'm like, wait what?


Not complaining, I mean, I guess I get to pick my IS mods early after all, and I guess I didn't pick wrongly after all, but the whole thing was just generally very unnerving. Like, I game resetted my life or something.


And of course I don't know if the 4am wake up thing was real or not anymore.


But it was so real :O


OKAY I'M HUNGRY. TIME FOR GROGGY BREAKFAST TIME, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THE BED ITS A TRAP.


BUT YAY I'M UP. (:



GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK FOR PROMOS PEOPLE, I'M STILL PRAYING AND WAITING [:

No comments: