Saturday, August 23, 2008

What happened after what God told me on Thursday Night

AND I AM BACK, AFTER EDITING THAT PREVIOUS POST TIL IM HAPPY WITH IT. HAHA.

:D


So yeah. This post isn't going to be very like, helpfulish-geared though, so if you happen to be on this blog because you like the random points of wisdom that God occasionally chooses to gurgle out of me that don't seem to be from me at all, then you might want to skip this post. Haha.


On the other hand, if you want to hear about the scary shit spiritual attack that happened to me last night, this is definitely the post you want to read then. Ahahahah.

Man.

Sheesh.


How do I know it was a spiritual attack? Well, quite simply, I don't. But I am firmly in the belief camp that anything bad comes from Satan, any bad thought, negative feeling of doubt, whatever, it comes from the devil and is like malicious and shit. Yeah.

Its like, lets say you get hit by a car crashing into you at the speed of a billion deranged terrorist-driven trains.

Sure, it was the driver that decided to make you into roadkill. And it was you not looking out enough. But I would believe that it was Satan that conspired to arrange those circumstances and actions whatever to make the bad thing happen to you. Yeah. And as such it would be considered as an attack. If only for the reason that he'd be laughing hilariously about it afterwards.

And why spiritual? Well, I suppose it could have been physical. I was like paralysed and shit. And I guess it could have been emotional, I definitely was feeling a crapload of fear and terror and distress and whatever. But to me, it was spiritual i guess because I feel it attacked me where my faith lay, trying to make me feel like God didn't exist and I was entirely at Satan's mercy.

And I know about sleep paralysis, and the hallucinations and whatever and emotions that come along with it, but I've never heard of a hallucination that stands in the corner of your room and yells all sorts of negative things about areas of your life that you don't tell anybody about except God.



Okay okay I will stop torturing you with suspense and random eye-glaring highlights of red and blue. Hahahahah.


So here's what happened in a coherent order:


- Uh. You know what? I'm not going to talk about it. Haha. God is like, telling me that I shouldn't. Like lay it all out in detail and stuff. Because its not really going to help anyone? And like my objective for doing so, would be the simple shallow reason of telling people, to entertain, and you know, "life is so exciting" and all that. And we really shouldn't be doing that for things like spiritual attacks...

Like i'll save it till a time when telling it will have a positive impact on someone elses life? Like how I did for that other Coming to Coos testimonial thing, slipping out at the table when Abby Hannah and their cell leader and I were discussing stuff..

HAHA I AM SORRY. I BUILT IT UP SO MUCH AND NOW .-.


But yeah if you see me around school or church or something and you ask me, I'll probably tell you lah. Haha. Maybe, if i'm not too lazy. Heh. And maybe if I don't feel like talking about negative stuff.. lol. Hahahahah. WHAT :D


Joanna don't you feel special now that you're the only person I've told it too thus far then-.-

Lololol.


OKAY. I SHALL GO ONLINE TO POST THIS, AND THEN MAYBE MOVE ON TO THIRD THING I WANT TO TALK ABOUT TONIGHT :D

No comments: