Friday, August 15, 2008

Sigh.

What is it about me that I only become productive after I pull an all-nighter for no apparent reason at all, and having a cup of double concentrated coffee?

Bagggh. Trying to organise everything. I started out so well at the start of the semester...


then i just started chucking things into every which where and now I have piles of.

Well, piles.


Anyway, my horrible resolve breaking led me to dota at about 4am, where I was fascinated by the machinations of playing Syllabear as well - a big fat bear.

I blame WoW for clearly feral druid influences <_<


No matter what game it was, I COULD NOT break out of the "Must buy life steal, then must buy life and armor, and basher, and someone else can dps, i'll tank and lock down"


<_<


It would have worked well too, if I had a healer in any of those games...


<_<


I AM DOOMED.




Anyhow: Gosh thank you God for Vanessa and Eunice and Mel and Genny just popping up randomly with all the notes I need. Now...

I was gonna go to school earlier to pray or something, but I think I need the time to organize what I have in my drawers.

I...was pondering if I should try to bless people today. People studying in the library. Instead of studying myself lol. I mean, i'd have less time?


Uhhhhh. I shall try. To hit at least 5 todayyy. Of random people. God, be with me! :D


Or something. Haha. Arrgh baack to work.

No comments: