Friday, July 18, 2008

Honouring Keenan

Tags. Haha Ah wellll

1. The person who last tagged you is:
Keenan. I think. Lol.

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
Churchmate, lifesaver, pretty much the only guy willing to put up entirely with all my crap. Lol. Guy. Not girls. Girls is another story...BUT LETS NOT GO THERE

3. Your five impression of him/her:
Whacked out, crazy, unafraid to come down hard, generous with time AND everything else, so much love.


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
Lol? Its not so much one thing, but a whole huge cumulation of things, like helping me so much for all my advert when ever i need photoshop/a place to stayover/someone to talk to etc.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
Nrrk.

6.If he/she become your lover, you will:
No.

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Fail. You fail so hard. I swear. Did you ever think about guys doing this tag? I mean girls to guys yes, but all you really wanted to see was girl on girl action, wasn't it. Jeez

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
Sigh. Heavily. For the rest of my life.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
Cause..he's taking HSM hate to a new level? HAHA.

Maybe being the AntiChrist. Lol. Its hard to think of something that i couldn't forgive..

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Pay him back and do in equal share and more everything he's done for me.


11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
Whoohoooo!

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?:
<_<>_> ._> :blink:

13. The characteristics you love about yourself are:

Er. No. I refuse to get drawn into thinking about things I like about me. Sheesh. All glory to God, mmkay.

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate a
bout yourself are:

Unable to say no. Lack of self-restraint. Flaring up at parents. Being so forgetful, and bad at managing money. And being a manager in general. I'm such a one-track-mind person...

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Jesus. More and more like Him each day please :D


16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:

Love you too, lets hang out one day when I can pay for everything for you that day cause I appreciate you back so much and for bailing me out so much, just wait when I'm in the clear (:

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wished to know how they feel about you

Sigh.

1. CHARMAINE
2. CHARLENE
3. HANNAH
4. MELODI
5. JOSH SIMON
6. BEVERLY
7. PRIS
8. MATT
9. ADIN
10. Someone who doesn't like me. I mean, whats the point of asking so many people who you know are clearly going to write raving reviews of their friend..

Then again that's the ego surfacing again. HAHA



18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?

*snort*

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
..
Definitely female.


20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?

This should be fun


22. What is no.2 studying?

SAJC AND THE BIBLE

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Not since forever. The girl actually IGNORED ME THE LAST TIME I WAS YELLING BYE HANNAH BYE HANNAH BYE HANNAH at the hawker. I just gave up after that. HAHA

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?


Good question

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?

Lol.

26. Will you woo no.3?

LOL


27. How about no.5?

No. Again.

28. Is no.4 single?

Yesssss. Unless scandal with yissinnnn counnnts. KIDDING. HAHA.

29. What is the surname of no.5?

.....
....

Some indian thing. I give up.

30. What hobbies does number 4 have?

Hockey hockey!! (:

31. Do no.5 and 9 get along well?

HAHA YES

32. Where is no.2 studying?


SAJCCC

33. Talk something casually about no.1:


GET WELL SOON LOVE YOU GIRL



34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?

Should i?

35. Where does no.9 live at?

Ang Mo Kio! Where you'd never expect to find an Ang Mo!








Okay that was bad.



36. What colour does no.4 like?

...Pink? What. I'm hedging my bets.

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?

No. Its such a waste. I think they'd hit it off well.

38. Does no.7 like no.2?

No idea who each other are. Then again, both have been/are in SAJC, both are cell leaders to sec school girls, and try so hard to keep me in line. Haha. They should!

39. How do you get to know no.2?

FUEL UP. THEN RANDOM INVITE TO SOME GIRL'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WHO I'VE NEVER MET

40. Does no.1 have any pets?

JAAZZZZZZ

41. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?

She has stalkerrrsssss.



Then again so do most girls i know. Is it just me. *winces*

No comments: