Wednesday, July 9, 2008

GG Hair

Posting this at top of entry instead of bottom so people actually see it:


1) I miss Alison. The dog. Not the girl, you douchebags. Actually kinda too BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT.

2) I miss dancesports. Badly. Like badly beyond badly.

3) I miss hockey too.
I picked up Charlene's hockey stick that day and couldn't put it down. And I always feel really guilty whenever I see Thiru/Jen/Azi/Mas/anyone else around school with a stick. But again, I don't have the time. Sigh. I miss you guys and the playing ):


4) I'm super sorry for ignoring anyone from my past.
I saw a Mass Email from Pei Lin the other day. About netball. And i was like "whoa cool". And then struck by guilt that occasionally when i see her, I don't think she recognizes me and don't say hi because I have absolutely no idea what to say :s

I wasn't the best have-it-together-person in secondary school, after all. And kind of an arrogant jerkbag in my first sem here. Heck, ask my marketing group. Bev knows. Haha. I guess that factors in why I'm lost for words whenever I bump into someone else from my past? I don't know what they'll make of me now and all that. :/

For example I generally am somewhat unsure of how to interact with people like Sin Ee and Jamie. People who've generally seen me change drastically at least 3 times. Gah ._.


But yes I still miss them. And I'm sorry for not saying hi and stuff. And I intend to change that. This is a shoutout to Pei Lin, Wilson, Peter, Shauna, and anyone else. K. I'm trying that whole "if you smile first, don't worry, they'll smile back" thing. At least I hope so. Haha.

---------------------------------------



Back to today's topic..


Haircut = epic failure.


Mostly due down to my inability to know what i want to do and Charmaine's lack of fringe expertise. Lol.


I think we might have done okay if we just stopped pushing our luck after the back..


WELL AMBASSADORS ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. HAHA.



Gotta start practicing the wax again. Sigh. Lol.


I also need to find people to share my free pizza card with me. God knows I need the cash. Sheesh.



I realised on the taxi home that the taxi fare kinda nullified any monetary advantage I got getting a friend to cut for me.

But its okay. The awesome company and time spent hanging out was more then worth it eh. And Jazz is hilarious. Haha. Charmaine is also amazing at KI. Like whoa. Respect. :D


Girls who can hold their own in a deep argument and still look good while doing it AND still be a hopeless bimbo after that are win. Alright.




I just know i'm going to get shot down for that line...


ick my fingers still smell of jazz drool. ):





ALRIGHT LOTSA TO DO. LATER

No comments: