Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whoa what? O_o

The timing and theme of Pris' latest entry freaks me, in light of my last post and all i've been dwelling on since last night o.O




Oh and gosh you guys. I'm just going to put a bloody disclaimer out here for you guys especially bev bev beverly who keep dropping hints and insinuating stuff-_-



I'm not romantically attracted to Pris.



That clear enough for you guys? Haha. Jeez seriously. And if I ever developed romantic feelings for her/anyone in the future ever I wouldn't act on them anyway. Resolution and all that remember. So that makes everything null and void about now. I just want to focus on my friendships k thanks :D



So my mom came home to me washing dishes and threw a quote at me:



"Someone told me you have a girlfriend. Is this true?"



........



If I do, I wish somebody would tell me. It would uncomplicate things an awful lot.



Lololololol. LATER.

No comments: