Sunday, May 11, 2008

Feelings

Message today was about love. And loving wholeheartedly no matter what and how unlovable someone was and leaning on the Holy Spirit for strength to do that:D



A message I feel more than half of FMS, new and old, should have been there to hear. Haha.



Once more again today I prayed for the presence of God to come down and fill me/us and it came.


In an unimaginable way, the way it always comes. XD




In the form of my new favourite song between me and God. :D


Here In Your Presence,
We are undone

here in Your Presence,
Heaven and Earth become onneeeee.


Hahahahahha familiar? HAHA WHOOOHOOO. :DDDD



God is crazy amazing like that. And I thank You Lord for the constant reminder that You are always there and listening and coming through to touch us perfectly in the way only You know how.



(:




Okay I don't have much time left online so I'll make this quick:




What's the point in having bloody feelings if you can't act on them?


3 more years of living like this. Oh well ):




Gah. Night guys. Haha.



....
....
....






I can't believe I missed the internet shutdown time again. Haha. Well since I have this window open I might as well ramble somemore, aye.




Yeah. What the hell is the point of having romantic feelings AT ALL if we can't do anything about them until we're bloody 21?


Its bloody frustrating, that's what.


Haha oh well sigh. It isn't encouraging at all to see other couples running around church at all k. I mean its like, why you guys get to have it but not me.



Don't get me wrong. I think love, whenever found is a great and wonderful thing at all and I don't begrudge anyone who is in an existing working relationship. If you've found something that works, great, good for you and i'm truely happy for you. Haha. But yeah. It sucks quite a bit to feel that I'm holding myself back. Even if for all the perfectly right logical reasons. Sigh.




Day 5 of struggle with resolution. ):

No comments: