Saturday, May 10, 2008

Recep Picture Post

Boo. This is me shoving the pictures of destroyed specs in your face in the event that in my uber long entry bellow you gave up and never even got to the pictures part. Haha. Gah well. Go for it [:


:/

PICTURE TIME














Actually I realise that in photos, these don't look that bad. But trust me, they are. Like twisted to the side and all that. Just that I fail at taking photos. Using photobooth alone doesn't help <_<





















Sigh. So remember I mentioned I attempted to be a repairman and stuff and tinkered with my graveyard of spectacles? Haha. Here it is.



The stuff.




And the pair I managed to kill even more, snapping the thing clean off ><



Blah. Haha. The next pictures are the tool I used the whole night that saved my life and for that I am eternally grateful.



It doesn't look like much now.



But :D


I tried to rotate the damn photo with Preview so the light shining thing there would be coming down from the top, but ah it refuses to work for me. Just pretend XD



Blah.

Oh here's the final product that i'm wearing atm but NEVER will wear outside if I can help it!




Omg can. Haha. Look, the bloody lens don't even fit in there. Hahahaha.





And like so.... So yeah. Haha.




Blahhhhh. Its morninngg! And I have a lit review to do on pain of death! Later! Haha.

No comments: