Sunday, May 25, 2008

P.S

I forgot to say. Haha.


Like a 100 people got saved last night. Heck, more. There were so many people coming up to the front right in front of me that I actually thought it might be faked for a second.



:blink:



I KNOW, HAHA, KILL ME AND MY DOUBTING HEART NOW.




But yeah. It was an awesome experience and me and God are stronger for all of it(:


Its a question i've taken to asking myself lately. What is this doing for my own, not others or whatever, but my own relationship with God?


And if its not doing anything why am i there man.


Haha.




I heard that COOS service was monumental too, with people having visions and going to the front to share(:



I am glad(:




And i suppose that Adin's gig was a blast too, even though I haven't heard from anyone yet. Haha.





I think, we were all where God intended us to be last night. To God be the glory(:


No longer I but Christ in me
Cause it's the truth that set me free
How could this world be a better place?
But by thy mercy and by thy grace

C'mon, c'mon we'll tell the world about You
C'mon, c'mon we'll tell the world about You




Who says Christians aren't cool? We're one of the coolest people you're ever going to meet and that's a fact. You had to be there to see it last night. But rawr. Haha.

No comments: