Sunday, May 25, 2008

I will run Your Race for the least of these (:

Yeah. Finally an update after so long, i know, so much has been going on, running deadlines, juggling dances, and going to Hillsongs




Haha. YES HILLSONGS WAS THE BLAST. And God is/will/will always be awesome :D



Yeah. We were down there at 11 to be second in line for the whole thing. So glad we didn't go down at 1 like the original plan, a mass of people appeared at 1!


And they all seemed to know each other man. Like. All the new creation folks ._.


I mean its cool and all, but i missed all the COOS people last night badly. Haha.



Still, new friends made and all were coolios [:








I'm just not going to go into any negative human behavior last night because whats' the point eh. Haha. God came through and theres no point nitpicking over nothing at all haha.




Then again what do i have to complain about. I was at the front, and polly and the others were at the front, and the people who came first got to the front too.


(:




Oh I will jump for Your Name Lord, so much, and only for You :D



I was a bit worried at the get-go that we would be overtaken by the hype, and the fact that it was Hillsongs, and the focus was supposed to be God



Hillsongs only a medium and all that, and so me and Keenan and Josh and David etc we were praying at the start of the concert against all of that and that God would do his work among us.



Which I appreciated greatly. This isn't just any other concert where people squeeze and rahrah and go hyper at the band and all, this time, all the glory to God and we really should be looking out for each other (:




And then Hillsongs themselves came out and spoke a few words to us against that, and directing it all to God, so :D




AND THEN THE SONGS HAHA.



I'm glad Lord, that you drew me into worship with you. And then at some point you stopped the jumping from working with me because you wanted me to realise and see that the danger of everybody jumping and so you jump instead of making worship a you and God personal thing is a very real danger indeed.



Theres a reason why I kneel. When I kneel, I have no idea what goes on with the crowd at all and i don't care. Head down, crowd shut out, and its just me and You, Lord. Which is the way that any action we should be doing during worship should be for. A medium to connect with You better. And it differs for each person and their personal relationship with You Lord (:






I sobbed and broke down during Healer again. I welcomed it :D

I had tears in my eyes from the very starting and Lord I thank You for allowing me to glorify You with my tears :D


See, church and worship is really the only place I can feel vulnerable. Everything else, all the hurts, all the shut outs, all the push downs, every single thing that we suppress in our daily lives whether for whatever reason, I can lay it all there in front of You Lord with no fear of any recrimination and I treasure that more than almost anything else in the world except You yourself and my salvation through you :D



Seriously. Everyday in every situation i am called to be strong. You guys know how that is. Holding this back, being mature, thinking about the welfare of others. Etc. And my family has never been able to fill that area of my life that needs the unconditional love and backing up, and I really treasure the moments like that I have with DaddyGod(:



Yeah. Cause its only then that I'm not afraid to cry :D





A shoutout to everyone that was a blast last night, RachelKeenan Polly Soap Josh David Gerald Sharyl Abby Franco Barney Lala Jayne Jeremy and anyone that i possibly missed. Especially Keenan and Polly. Haha. Keenan for the bailing out and getting me the uber cool wristband thumbdrive. Polly for dragging me out of the house, getting all that food and being amazing company throughout the day. God bless for your O level chinese gir(:






Rah. So Hillsongs was a blast. Now what do we do with it?



I've been pondering this question since last night. And I really really loved the prayer session we had at the end of it in the middle of Expo in a circle. And I hope we do more of that. Anywhere. Canteens. On the floor at the atrium. Around pillars. In the train. In malls.




And I want to say to all of you right now that if you ask me to join you in prayer whenever whereever I will be there. And I will support. And I'll have your back.





Because that's what I'd like anyone I'd ask at any point to do for me (:



Nothing to fear, anyway, right? (:





Back to life blah haha. Newwg to write, advert to shoot, tvpro mrm and mm to do.





I'll start thinking about it at 3. Now I need serious downtime. Haha :D




/checks Hillsongs Bible College site with my soggy brochure paper/




*ponders the miracle of voices coming back, the miracle of my bruised knee and sore ankle healing and not giving me any trouble at all since last night, and the miracle of the half full bottle of water soaking everything in my bag except everything that was important.


Bible cover was wet but bible pages were entirely dry. Laptop case wet, Laptop entirely dry. Hillsongs flyers and envelope i used for tickets soaked, but stack of notes from school and reporters notebook entirely dry.




God is good (:




It is not too far a cry
To much to try
To help the least of these
Politics will not decide
If we should rise
And be your hands and feet

Hey Now
Fill our hearts with your compassion
Hey Now
As we hold to our confession

No comments: