Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lines lines lines.

Bah. Haha. In spirit of trying to keep the whole daily blogging thing going, now its been revived up again, I'm just here. Haha yeah. Don't really know what to talk about though. Today has been..strangely uncomplicated somehow. Lol. Life in the day of a mass commer. :blink: No huge emotional issues to settle. Or spiritual issues. Or girl to talk about :s



YES YES IM A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON HAHA.


But like yeah! Now that there's a lack of focus (or at least I hope so) on interacting with girls and stuff, life is strangely uneventful :/




SO YOU GUYS WANTED THAT TESTIMONY RIGHT. XD


So. I made it for morning prayer! And on the way out i was pondering the wisdom of going more for not wanting to let Melodie down than for wanting to y'know. Pray. I mean I knew i wanted to, but I've never made it to morning prayer successfully before so I didn't quite know what to expect.


And I regretted it not XD. It was like. On the bus I had headphones up and doing my own mini-worship session thing with God and praying and stuff and suddenly I couldn't care less about Mel, or that whole thing, but just wanting to get there, y'know? For You God. :D Thank you[:

5 loaves and 2 fishes by Corrinne May came up on the playlist and I nearly broke down in the bus right there. :s Just the lines, in light of everything the day before, y'know?

"Take my five loaves and two fishes
Do with it as you will
I surrender
Take my fears and inhibitions
All my burdens, my ambitions
You can use it all
to feed them all"

I often think about that boy
when I'm feeling small
and I worry that the work I do
means nothing at all

But every single tear I cry
is a diamond in His hands
and every door that slams in my face
I will offer up in prayer

So I'll give you every breadth that I have
Oh Lord, you can work miracles
All that you need is my "Amen"



Haha yeah. That whole giving up so much and changing lifestyle and motivations and everything to suit God in faith. Yeah(:





And oh it was wonderful. And the verses shared at morning prayer itself were like amazingly relevant! I can't really remember but it was a Psalm and everything in it i was like "whoa" haha.


Yep. And prayer itself was about a fresh start. And I was like O.o

"Okay Lord :D"


oh I remember! Some parts about it were about how He has ordained our days out already and stuff and plans for us and stuff and no matter how far we run we can't get away from Him ever and what He's called us to do


:D

I couldn't not give up everything if i wanted to hold onto them anyway huh, Lord. XD (:



Right. And remember that whole assignment I had to complete thing!! Well, my groupmate said it was okay and I could just concentrate on that part because she was going to do the rest. EVERYTHING. And i was and still am like "wtf". "Ira I can do it I swear!" But she was like "nah i've got it covered i'm about 50% through already its okay really haha".




And i'm like :blink:



Major load of my shoulders thank You Lord thank you Ira you're amazing(:


:DDDD



And that other test for mrm we got back today and I did well lah so yes thank You Lord for motivating me to study all that and stuff (:



Another test today, Newswriting, and i requested prayer just before from everyone i could see online at that point. Cuz prayer DOES work, people :D


And it was good, I think(:

:DD



And followed by hell torture session in library flipping through copious amounts of women's mags %^$£^%$@!!!


But it was a good time lah, haha. And conversations with mel/marvin were hilarious. Lol.



Good luck marv for fmss shooting and all. Go for it. And if you get in, and change stuff, I'll be behind you all the way. Lol. God bless :DD




And then I came home! Like early! It was damn hard lah. But by God's grace i'm here now :D



Just, the rest of the family isn't for some inexplicable reason. I mean, they're always home, why today of all days :/


Ah well Your Will aye Lord. Haha.(:



Oh the irony.




SO. STUDY MM TEST, DO CBA ASSIGNMENT, AND SHOW UP FOR LIFE MEETING TMR CUZ PASTOR GLENN LIM IS SPEAKING!



XDDDD



And then there's Dancesports. Rah. (: (:



TODAY AND TOMORROW I COMMIT UNTO YOU LORD YAY HAHA.



Later. Watch this space for a testimony.


XD




*random poke*



(:

No comments: