Sunday, March 2, 2008

Zingggg

I realise I use Zing a lot in my titles....


Okay yes. There was some hilarious funny stuff that happened yesterday after service with hannah and yisin and shereen but that semi-testimonial thing took precedence so yeah w/e (:



OMG LIKE KEENAN'S FAMILY KNOWS HOW TO THROW A BARBECUE THEY PUT THE REST TO SHAME. THE SAUSAGES ARE LIKE. HUGE. AND THICK. AND HUGE.


And I meant that very literally with no sexual connotations whatsoever so go away hysterical spamhappy morons -.-



Bible study was cool today, lots of questions I had answered (: I really have to fix my problem with punctuality though, second day in a row 1 hour 20 minutes late for something. What the hell. Arrrgh.

Also it seems like I'm this magnet for big theological complicated heated arguments...

):

But man I just see these things yo! Like. Gah. Like today I happened to be the guy to bring up the topic of "What exactly is sin" and other things, which we were unable to find a consistent answer for. So.....

That's partly why I don't want to be facilitator, because I feel I'm not suited to these things, I always run off on some big intricate point of contention....

I know, discussion is good and all but still lah :/


Oh God all I want to do is to know Your word well so won't You please give us insight, and only the right insight (:





Eh. I'm addicted to Long Johns. Its official. I went there alone today and ate like 5 pieces of the golden battered chicken thing...

:0


ALSO WHAT KIND OF SELF-RESPECTING FAST FOOD PLACE HAS NO POWER OUTLET AND NO WIRELESS INTERNET. WHAT THE HELL.




Lucky I found this providential internet thingy to steal later on...

But it was probably a one-off thing.





Eh. Lazy to waffle anymore. I gotta go abuse my sunday night internet and think of cheers and logos and tshirt designs. This means you get a reprieve, Abby, I'll post your bimbo convo tomorrow XD


Seriously, its like i've gone from talking to 16 year olds which is bad enough to talking with 14 year olds...


My best buddies will be p5 soon, at the rate im going):



OKAY LATERS

No comments: