Monday, February 11, 2008

Surf the coolwaves



Watch out the train's acoming :D




We're coming down in case you can't tell :/







OKAY SO TODAY WAS COOL AND I FINISHED ALMOST MY BIT FOR WRITCOM SO IM LIKE YAY.



And new bible study peeps are cool and awesome and we're gonna kick the Book of Mark's ass now for starters (:


Got dragged over to NPcell outreach bbq when I wasn't planning on going O.o but it was fun! Specially the night bit, Polar Bear is like lol AND PASTOR JOSH IS PSYCHIC I SWEAR ITS NOT FAIR.

I somehow have the utmost faith that if I wasn't wearing jeans i've been dumped in the pool chair and all whoa oO.





GO CHINWOO RIDE THE BIKE INTO THE LAKE AHHHHH.

No pics sad though but yup whoohoo.



*tries not think about pants or the lack thereof ><*



Abby is living proof that not all 14 year-old girls speak think and type in twittalk HAH WHERES YOUR EXCUSE NOW GIRLS HUH HUH.

Go check her blog in the sidebar(:



KAY LATER

No comments: