Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oooh

Well hello.

Yesterday was a pretty fun day all things considered, and I know I had a couple of interesting insights that I was too lazy to blog about but first I have t remember them lol.

Hmm. Declined going out with josh and the rest, buggered off to paya lebar let me say I love going out with the family cause of all the free food and general free everything we had Macdonalds which I haven't had in too long :D

Then er reunion dinner. Cousins are hilarious. The kids anyway. Boisterous little fellas. All guys too. Life should be fun when they all start growing up. Lucky people. Lol. Hit some random aunt's house for the kids i meant the kids adults and everyone except me to play the Wii, I just don't have a thing for boxing and jumping around the tv screen. Okay maybe I do but not in front of my family and extended family kthanks. I'm a very very reserved person around my family. Its true. :o


Still, it was somewhat pleasant, the book I pre-empted and got before the library closed for the next 4 days helped, and probably will help through boring boring visitations :D


The rest of the night was really fun though, Charr you and mel were honestly the last thing on my mind walking back home and I so did not expect that random call.

But I liked it[: Really. It makes a nice change to me always randomly calling people out to do crazy things on an impulse, I feel loved (:


NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO PEOPLE. I MEAN. EITHER THAT OR BUY ME CAPS.




So somehow me mel charmaine natty whatever-charr's-sister's-name-is and other random cousins hung out at the playground and messed around with sparklers for a bit where i nearly sat fire to [insert charr's sister's name] hair but uh yeah bleh. Chilling on the bench in the night air was cool though. Me like random banter and just watching people and the trust and all round good feeling forged in those moments, lack of purpose just sitting there cause we can sharing a moment thingies are one of my favourite activities really. Except the rest didn't quite share my sentiments and dragged themselves back upstairs D=



Seriously, my idea of a fun date is just about that. I like silences and I like sitting around just chilling and sharing stuff and staying there till we fall asleep bottle of bacardi in hand till the morning comes and the magic disappears[:

Gotta take a break from the crazy stuff that happens all the time right. Doh.



You guys need to come over and find reasons to visit your grandmas more often(:





Purest of Pain - Son By Four


I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice

I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know

that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying

I have to see you it's all that I'm asking


Baby, give me back my fantasies

the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe


the air that I breathe
Living without you, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.



They don't make songs like that anymore. Take this one for instance.


Girl On TV - LFO


Met her at a gala affair
She wore a green dress and everybody was there
Felt outta place as she looked into my eyes
Shook her hand around 9 pm and now
Im never gonna be the same again
Never have to be on a movie screen
To be the leading lady in all my dreams
Shoobie-do-wop and scooby snacks
Met a fly girl and I cant relax
The only problem is shes a movie star, oh


Ma-gic[:



Don't pretend you're sorry
I know you're not
You know you got the power
To make me weak inside
Girl you leave me breathless
But it's okay 'cause
You are my survival
Now hear me say

I can't imagine life
Without your love
Even forever don't seem
Like long enough

Cause everytime I breathe
I take you in
And my heart beats again

Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love

Everytime I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep me
Drowning in your love
(Drowning - Backstreetboys)

Seriously, I don't understand some of the flak that boybands get. Bad lyrics, crappy music? Uh?
:s You honestly would have thought the above was a good song until you found out it was a backstreet boys right then you all ugh-ee-gayboybands-sappysongs- right. Get off the hatewagon already people seriously now grow up. Lol. Nothing wrong with listening to what I call heart music. Aye.




Piano intros and wounded melancholy find a place in my heart somehow(:


NONO I'M NOT EMO I JUST THINK A LOT. HAHA.


Okay yup. Gotza go shower, people are coming over today to give me money this is a nice change :D

No comments: