Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm sleeeepppyyy.

Even though I didn't really do much today but go to get my hair cut? LIKE FINALLY MAN.


Woke up at 7, which is like whoa and entirely cool. Now I have to achieve that for the rest of my holidays so I can go run and swim and all...


Which I would have done today if I didn't have to be at Toni & Guy KATONG EFFING KATONG at like 10am. Madness.

Also, 32 in the morning is the scariest bus I have ever taken. It smells of chinese medicated oil.



You'll understand if you ever deign to get yourself on that bus.


So yes haircut that I was actually punctual for and the guy did something weird with my hair but I'm getting used to it, AND HEY ITS TONI & GUY. ITS ART.

Screw you all.


It ended abouts 1pm, anyway. Yes, 3 hour haircut np.






So I was left with absolutely nothing to do in the middle of east coast with limited funds, and everyone I would hang out with had their own plans.



Excuse me if I feel a little left out here





So being the intrepidly creative person I am, I went...

to the library.


BUT TODAY WAS A GOLDMINE SO LIKE WHOA YAY.


Buggered off home to talk to Abby, because everyone's favourite Hannah Montana-wannabe-except-she's-asian is the only person who bothered talking to me
today.



Seriously guys. She's 14. Can't y'all do any better?



So you have Abby on hair today:


4:37:20 PM abbs,: HAHAHAHAA 14 year old girls don't go obsess over their hair
4:37:25 PM abbs,: Cept' maybe me.
4:37:36 PM abbs,: FOR A GOOD REASON

4:37:45 PM KEANN~ will someone teach me how to play We Fall Down on the piano pretty pretty please: *snort*
4:37:48 PM KEANN~ will someone teach me how to play We Fall Down on the piano pretty pretty please: i have got to hear this one

4:39:33 PM abbs,: Bleahpfffft. Okay it isn't a good or practical or cheap reason at all, but C'ON IT'S HAIR.

4:39:51 PM KEANN~ will someone teach me how to play We Fall Down on the piano pretty pretty please: OHYEAH

4:40:21 PM abbs,: YOU'VE GOTTA UNDERSTAND
..
..
..
4:40:31 PM abbs,: Hair is like, !!!!!





REMEMBER GUYS. HAIR IS LIKE, !!!!!





gnite(:



No comments: