Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BLAKE LEWIS




-SILENCE IS GOLDEN

I CHOOSE NOISE-


Blake Lewis is wise beyond his years, this is my new life philosophy[:

Track 05 How Many Words

I'm letting you go
You're letting me down
Been caught in your reign and I almost drowned
I'm letting you go, our love's black and blue
How many words does it take
To say I'm through?

[:


If you haven't noticed yet, I just bought myself a Blake Lewis album with extreme trepidation from Josh but lol. I don't regret it man I like his sound and general feel of music. Its like Justin Timberlake without the constant crass sex references which is a good thing :D
Upbeat peppy somewhat jazzy its like a Maroon 5 and JT cross yes please.

And of course the beatboxing is cool but it doesn't awe as much in the album as it does on stage probably because it sounds somewhat manufactured? I blame extensive music editing effects we're treated to on radio and stuff that make his beatboxing seem like just another feat of audio editing equipment hmm. But still mmmm. Fresh sound is fresh and happycat is happy :D I wonder if he's christian :o



Get your Audio DayDream in stores now[:



SO ANYWAY. Speech was okay lah I guess, didn't go as well as I would like it to, I forgot stuff, but hey I did the best I could right okay maybe not really but when I was trying I was trying wholeheartedly and all that so I mostly honoured God right(: Leaving it to You Lord the marks are what you will them to be(:

Lol2indiancostume. I still think the headthingy is more like a helmet than anything. BUT THANKS ANDREW FOR BEING A LIFESAVER FOR LENDING IT TO ME ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE AND BEING AN AWESOME TAMIL TEACHER HAHA. You rule bro. And it rocks to have you as a brother in Christ :D


MY HEAD REEKS OF JASMINE.


:blink:




Hit town after that to get clothes with Josh and Sharyl, Shereen was too shy to come but hey lol I can understand why right miss 15-year old (:

NO IM NOT RUINING HER LIFE CHARLENE DON'T KILL ME D=


Right. Hit t long johns where i swear everytime i go now the stupid counter person tries to cheat me into buying a drink upsize. Its not like Macdonalds "An upsize for you sir?" no. Its a very nonchalant delivery "Medium drink?" in a that's-the-normal-size manner which actually is a huge upsize that they charge you for lol. Retarded. Regular is the way to go people.


Somehow found our way to Heereen that I usually abhor going to but meh. HMV is love. If I'm ever going to work anywhere again I totally want to do HMW. 3 floors of music-pounding love and i like the uniform :D

SELLING GOOD MOVIES FOR 9.95 IS NOT RIGHT. HOW CAN THE DEPARTED COST LESS THAN DATE MOVIE. The IGNONOMY. THE INJUSTICE. BUT GAH.



Got some other stuff and ran over to Far East to grab a couple of shirts that Josh was like O.o but ilikeem so idon'tcare. :D

And thanks Josh for being so cool about the money thing I am eternally grateful yeah.


Hearing your stories about you and being a testimony to your class and seeing the work that is going on there is inspiring man. WRITE IT DOWN DAMMIT I INSIST SO I CAN READ IT TO MY CELL DO IT NOW.





Walking back home from Holland V is tiring O.o

How we got from town t holland you figure out yourself yes. Lol.



I HEREBY PROCLAIM THAT EVERYONE FROM CULTURE IS INVITED TO COOS THIS WEEK NOT COME ON PAIN OF DEATH.





Right. Ever so close to house parties we are. Ima sign off now cause i don't know what else t do here. Loolololol. Lata~

(:

No comments: