Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Whoa coolios

Hey Keann! :)

This year, I feel the Lord's leading me into a time of Bible
study... to dig deeper into His Word, and allow that to be the
foundation for my life, rather than just what I hear from church at
weekends... but to really get grounded in the Word... :) So I was
thinking of starting a little group where we can come together to learn
from each other and from God.
I was wondering if you were interested in joining such a group. And if
you know anyone who wants to study the Word as well... Let me know?
Lala


:o

Looking at last post, can you say answered prayer :o

YES PLEASE :D Who else is interested? (:


I distinctly remember wanting to blog about some other stuff but i forgot what it was. Guh. It was really important too D=


Tag people, i reply them! (:


No comments: