Monday, January 28, 2008

Drop-Dead Gorgeous

Its so sad i'm drop dead gorgeous today perfect hair super cool colour-coordinated casual i-don't-care-but-you-can't-help-but-stare outfit but no one saw cuz I'm home already):



Lol. The view at suntec towers is like <3

And interviewing germany globetrotting bigwigs are fun. There out the super-leet-view-windows go my notions of staying in Singapore to study. Hello. I want so much more. Lol.


The guy said he had kids our age about to go into university soon I didn't dare to ask if he had a daughter :o

Idk, I just like talking to American/European/Not asian people. I somehow click well with them by default. I was so born to see the world yes no.



Iwanttoskydive ahhh.

Okay attempt to work time. I promised God that I'd quit myself off shows and the forums I go to and other stuff so basically the only thing I can do other than my work which I should be doing is read my new book :o And then its off to essay and speech and radio meddling. Harder than it looks :blink:


Lata.

No comments: