Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Backtrack

As to the last two days I didn't blog about, Thursday and Friday, they were really really uneventful. Yeah. I overslept hard on both those days, ended up staying at home, missed writcomm and my radio 8am class, and felt really bummed. Yeah. Partly because I couldn't get a dialogue with ______ going. I didn't talk to her Wednesday because so much stuff happened, V for Vendetta and all that--> which in hindsight was a really bad move. Trying to talk to her Thursday :

(me) "Hey supergirl. How's it going :D"
(_____) "Stressed"
(me) "What's up"
(_____) " Lots of stuff. Can I text you later?"



Which she never did. And of course which did nothing for my mood.

It seems that the less I go out, the worse I feel, and the worse I feel the less I feel like trying to go out, and so on and so forth. :o

So didn't talk to her friday at all. Didn't go to school either. Felt like a depressed social loser the whole day too. Partly because I was broke. And all that.

I seem to remember feeling sick too those 2 days. :x

No really, I had'a huge migraine and body felt weird and nose felt inflamed and all that. Whoa.

Hey when i'm low, I'm really low, alright. Lol.

So yeah I didn't feel like blogging those two days at all. Maybe I didn't want to start putting into a worded form the wave of negative emotions I was going through, y'know, not processing it and stuff.

Hmm.

:/

No comments: