Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The wunderkind.

:o Hello.

I remembered today that i had a blog when yanhong hunted me down all concerned at stuff worrying if i was okay due to very angsty emo sad etc. entry below this one.

Thanks yan for caring (:


AND YES LIFE IS GREAT

HAHA

My life totally turned around that friday i went to church, it was amazing. Job rocked, church rocked, met some great people and i've generally been having bucketloads of fun(:

I mean, i would totally talk about it but i forgot most of it. My life history now extends to Red Camp, and post-Red Camp:/

Funny how i can't remember anything much before that SL camp :D

But yeah. Really busy now. Projects i'm determined not to do last minute, hockey POLITE (rollseyes) games starting this thursday, Red Camp vid I have to edit tonight and life to live(:

(I went shopping today and totally blew my pay on clothes and a haircut. Finally)

(Now to badger my mom for shoes money. I am heavily in need. Help me Lord (: )



So yeah. Off to do stuff :D

No comments: