Friday, August 10, 2007

Why, Why, Whats Happening

Its hot. Sweltering hot. Humid. Nothing's happening. And i have the niggling feeling my company is wearing thin.

Failing at everything. Friends. Life. Grades.Girl. And I'm left with the feeling of being very, very stupid, forgetting it was God that gave me all these things before. And i had them, and promptly put them before God. Typical. I am a dickhead.

Heading back to church later for the first time in months( yes, i can't justify that either, dumb excuses all round) in desperation, like the prodigal son.

Feeling slightly better already, knowing that God will take me back(:

I can't wait (:

Just wish this wasn't the 3412365413534th time it happened.

Maybe this time I'll change for good. But its so hard Lord ):

:rollseyes:

I should l2not do a Jonah:/

It bothers me that i took so long to remember his name. Gah.

No comments: