Sunday, October 28, 2007

The ironytrain

Attempt to make blogging regular even though i'm abit rushed for time this morning, before my memories all slip away.


Whoa. Like whoa. I thought I had stuff to blog about last night. This morning was crazy. And its only 10 am. What the hell.

Anna got a job at changing appetites.

..
..
..


This is fail. This is made more fail by my near instant decision to go back there. I can't believe myself. Still, it'd be an awesome opportunity to make things right. Maybe get to ask questions. Maybe stop avoiding each other and pretending each other didn't exist. That would be nice.

Aside from that, the food there is good, the pay is weekly, and I already know everything there is to know about the job. Hey, why not, I need the money anyway :/

Sometimes I wonder me getting hit by the ironytrain every so often has something to do with clearly retarded decisions like these.

So therefore I will be going out with Mark now, do something about my shoes, head to Marina later, and fit in my radio report somewhere in there.

It's interesting how listeners of 987 place so much emphasis on needing the djs to be funny.
<-- info taken from my (much younger) sister.

*muses*

And here's the second ironytrain.

_______ uses facebook.

..
..

This does not mean i will use facebook. Alright. Not happening. I refuse to capitulate to Keenan's misinformed predictions.

Even if they've been wellinformed up till now ):


Mmmmph. Need to do quiet time in a while. Uh. Mark is going to be soooooo pissed at me. Lol.



Last night's service was so good. I mean, the message itself wasn't really what I had been looking for, but it was good and Pastor Cynthia is insanely funny. We need to have more lecturers like those.

The best thing about the service was that I broke down during worship. Like, started crying really hard. I didn't stop me. I welcomed it. So much emotional shit that happened in the week that I hadn't been able to cry about due to circumstance/place/time/maturity etc, and I think I needed the outlet to have a really good cry, kneeling there in the dark, just me and God.

Your house is the only place where I can truly let go and be safe Lord, vulnerable but safe because You're firmly all around me(:

*happy*


I was supposed to get my shoes yesterday, but Cheryl asked me and keenan for cell dinner at holland v with those heartmelting slightly unsure but oh-so-cute eyes and I couldn't say no):

I fail at saying no to a pretty girl.

This is a problem.

aefgjlfkdfvnkdsvnasdcasndc;adsmckalgwrlhjkfw/dsa

sdafasdf.
as'dascasdfljh

):



Then dinner was so boring, it could have just been me and keenan having dinner at a table a little bit away from them not knowing who they were. Bit disappointing really. I hoped they would include him more.

Keenan noted it would take time though, this was only the 3rd week since they met him.

:/

Kinda frustrating though, how are you supposed to convince him our cell is so much more fun than the NP cell when you ignore him like that. Mmmph.

On that note, Pastor Josh is really insistent on getting Keenan to join the NP cell. Lol. Its too funny, they way he keeps insisting that Keenan meet xxxxx NP people, cerise, etc, when I've been trying to tell him Keenan met them already :/

I suspect he doesn't trust me not to try and claw Keenan to my cell :p

Sigh.


Bit saddening really. I worry for my cell. I know its O's now and all, but we hardly hang out and so many people are leaving us for other cells. Ryan and Joseph (D=) were our latest casulties, yesterday. I really want our cell to work, Lord. Bring us together again. D=


And then Keenan went to Cold Rock. Got ice cream. I abandoned him reaaal quick and went to the bus stop on my own, only to head back to Cold Rock in defeat when I found out Cheryl had already caught her bus. D=

I'm a hopeless sucker, I know. Shut up.

Went back, found Mel and Paul at Cold Rock, bit freaked out because it totally wasnt preplanned, but yeah. Good to catch up with them. This resulted in hilarious running and hiding from May, toilets and walls and all that. Lol.

In the end I apologised, anyway. Had to do it three times, even. Mmmph. But it was good, I guess. Now I don't have to avoid the place like hell anymore. XD


Joshua came round yo. I wasn't all that surprised, really :p

Paul mentioned that the other Joshua(Tan) didn't like me. Bit discouraging. I mean, I know, but I'm trying to change that now. I just hope that that comment came from a long time ago, when I was still being a dickhead as opposed to now where I'm trying to fix things. Help me, Lord, it's not right that two Christians are feuding like we are.

(:


Go for it, Joshua. Why the hell not. Lol.




________ talked to me again on msn last night. But like, for admin stuff. Again. I really have no clue whether she remotely likes me/finds me interesting or not. Chances are probably not. Ah well. Just taking it as it goes.

LORD DON'T LET THE GYM ORIENTATION THING BOMB TOMORROW. D=
plus ______'ll be there. ..


I know, I know, I'm a sad hopeless bugger. Shut up. Go away. Mmmmph.


Okay quiet time now, and then off to this potentially disastrous day. :blink:

Later.

No comments: