Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Geegeep

I've always thought that titles should be the first thing that come to mind. Don't ask, lol. dsafasgddg.

So yesterday was a pretty good day. Was asleep half of some lectures, but I pre-empted that so I studied beforehand :D So grateful for sheereen for those notes man. I really have to do uberly well with help like that.

Is it just me or has Marvin been a little bit cold lately. He's probably just feeling a bit out of it. Meh. It'll blow over.

So yesterday i stuck to my promise to do my own thing, so I went to the gym and got my orientation in about all of 5 minutes (:o), then doubled back and stuck at the convention centre churning out the minute capsule thing. Bumped into _______ there, and then it got interesting. In a bad way.

:/

What. She got a bit pissed for no reason so I walked away. And then she called me back to take the thing we were arguing about. Huh. We hung around at two tables doing our own stuff. And then she left without saying bye after an hour.

Maybe she wanted me to say bye first.

Or she could just not care. Aye.

*blink*


I need a study partner. Some one I can bounce off and discuss socpsych theories with, and writcomm rules, among other things.

Except no one cares about studying so hard right now at this moment :/

Guess I'll just have to try then. 3.8 gpa. I'm not letting it go.

First things first I have to churn out my speech for later or i'll lose 10% just like that. D=

Busy day ahead, MD recording too, and I wanna work on my socpsych journal man. I won't have time at night cause of work again. Which for some inexplicable reason is really tiring.

I dropped dead last night after promising myself to only take a "2 minute rest"

D=

missed quiet time, and listening to the late night show which I really need to do to finish my radio report.

Which I am in extreme danger of going over word limit. I have like 27 words left of space to use. D=


So work was fun. I remembered mostly everything, and the cook is SO MUCH FRIENDLIER HAHA. She used to be this crabby smoky old lady that would raise hell if you asked her to repeat the order. Now she's so much happier, and her food still smells so good(:

I was stuck washing again for the most part =___+

Bah well. BUT THE PAY SYSTEM IS BETTER. I thought it was still 4.50 an hour man. Now its 5 an hour for weeknights, and 7-8 bucks for weekendnights! Like wow. XD

They really need people though, it seems, Irene( the boss) had to call down Anna to help out for 2 hours due to manpower shortage. Gee, familiar much. Lol.

Still not commenting on the Anna angle. Suffice to say that it was a bit weird at first, but we worked it out, we have an understanding, and she's still the amazing girl I fell in (bad) love with.

She called me "Keann" even though I never told her my name was such. :o

I'll...stop talking about her now. This would be prudent. I'd love to, but I might never stop and its a very slippery slope to walk down.


I missed prayer meeting today ):

I really wanted to hit it too. Gah. Fell asleep so fast I couldnt even turn on my phone, let alone my alarms. :/ I actually woke up at 6.42, but for a meeting at 7 that's going to last under an hour, its unsalvageable. :/

And...that brings us to now! Gotta wrap up quiet time right after this ( I always get distracted and start thinking about other stuff/fall asleep while thinking about other stuff which waswhatjusthappened)


I was for a moment ago really grateful that God gave me so many people around school that cared about me and would hang with me to do stupid stuff, just a bit put out by the fact that none of them happened to be in my semester. :/

Seniors I've got, fsv people, dvfx, sports camp, random people around school and hockey.

But my sem? Maybe God is trying to push me to hang with my class more.

*muses*

Well I'll see them later so..

This is starting to feel all too familiar to River Valley where I knew everyone but was close to no one. And especially not my class.

Don't let that happen again Lord, I don't know what I've been doing that always makes things turn out this way but I recognise that its something I've been doing and that's a start. Guide me to be a better person.

(:

God bless all the O level people especially Sherlyn! And my cellmates(:

Food/QT/homework/school/work time. Later

(:

No comments: