Monday, May 21, 2012

You are Good


"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her."
- The flip-side of this is that if a man seeks God wholeheartedly, for God, he will find a woman that will always - point him there. Because maybe this whole thing was never about finding your significant other, but finding God.

#Letskeepitthatway
#FindingGod
#alotlefttolearn


Thought 2:
It then falls to me, if my pursuit is truly wholeheartedly for God, if I intend to enter a relationship - then it falls to me to pick the very best person I can find to lead me closer to Jesus. Not just who I want for other - if emotionally powerful - reasons.

Then I realise that we have been commanded to be fruitful and multiply, so maybe unless God specifically sets us apart to be single and do His work or something, we should intend to enter godly relationships? (When we are ready.) Hm. (This doesn't change anything about the first two points though. Just an interesting addendum.)

No comments: