Sunday, May 13, 2012

Final thoughts tonight maybe

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)

If the Bible says it, it must be true. Therefore I can't want to not get better, because if I don't want to get better, I am hanging on to something that - though scary to let go of - will never fulfill me. I have to want to get better because if I do, my hope is in God and not in anyone else. Which is a great idea because according to the Word, God is enough.

God is enough. I want to hope. I have to get over this. I have to get over you. God is enough. With you or without you. Not sure if I'm ready to draw my line in the sand but lets try. God can catch me anyway even if I fail.

I have to.

No comments: