Friday, May 18, 2012

Echoes


Its a beautiful day.

Thinking about what promises God has made me. And that I want to live this life with love.

Was really blessed yesterday. Asked Vic if I could jump into a "Back-To-Jesus" class that lots of youth and leaders have been going for, its not at our church. Thankfully he let me come last night, Gloria couldn't make it. Was so good to see and just be around everyone. Feels like I haven't seen all of these people for real for so long, in a place where we're just genuinely pursuing God, all the bluster and speed of service aside. Sam, Hannah, Angie, Marcus, Joy, Nat, AC Nat, Vic, Christina, Rosanne, Sharon. A couple of these people I've hardly talked to before! (Sharon/AC Nat).

And I showed up, and the pianist for worship was this beautiful senior I've always looked up to in school, and she worked with Keenan and I for a time at Cold Rock. Best times. She went to Brisbane for uni (further inspiring me), and is now back and serving. And her (I think boyfriend) guitarist/singer for the session was a guy that also remembered me, from an Ignite at Bartley where he got me up on stage for a dance-off, he was the MC that time.

Nice to be coming full circle. Just little signs from God saying "I'm in Your life and I care about you," you know?

Now I guess the question is what I want to do with this life. Even dance needs to fall by the wayside against pursuing God, learning about Him, glorifying Him, serving Him, and the best way to do that.

I wonder where that's going to take me.

-hugGod-

No comments: