Sunday, May 13, 2012

Doing life.

Trying to figure out my entire week now. A vague sense that I have a lot to juggle but I'm not sure what it all is yet. I think I'm going to be kinda busy....yet not. I don't know. I just want to fill it productively, you know? Not leave any stone unturned. Do my best in life overall, not just sit here.

But I don't know where everything all is yet, to slot my other stuff all in. Rrrrr army. So weird.

Don't know if I'm going to dance Tuesday. All my practice slots pretty much got wrecked by my emotional state, and I don't like going to class without having practiced. Maybe I'll take a week off, I'm sure I can catch up later. Performing well kinda isn't my biggest motivation in life anymore. Much more concerned with getting to know You, and I wish so badly, you. 


Lots of things to catch up on. Lots I instinctively want to do. I feel like I have a lot to process from God and everyone and its all over the place at the mo. Hopefully tonights I can sit down and gather it all, the right way, from today and yesterday after service.

Definitely missing you.

No comments: