Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook Archive - 9 April 2009

Post camp, I love you people.
I want to talk about FMS. Suddenly I am filled with a great surge of overwhelming love for my school. Haha. And I'll tell you why.

The open displays of affection. The "I-love-yous". The hugs. The openness in physical affection. Hugs, embraces, head-shoulder leans, back-to-backs, toe massages, etc.

All being able to do to one another without much worry that we're gonna stumble anyone, that anyone might misunderstand it and think people are being overly promiscuous or something. Or having too much physical affection.

Somehow everyone is just mostly on the same page here. We come in knowing that we are all mostly very very expressive people. And finding others that are the same, that want to express stuff outwardly :D

And hey presto hugs and affection and i-miss-yous. Haha.

This was never as clear as when I went back to FMS FOC camp yesterday to drop into the dance night and the after-hanging-out.


Hugs are completely wonderful. I feel so blessed now. Haha. Love, security, trust, unity, embracing and celebrating each other, and I'm just getting cheesy now.

A hug can speak more than a million words. Haha. And bond so much faster. And minister. And feel so damned good. :D

Its not just about the hugs I think. Cause these hugs are not superficial hugs. Its also about open displays of affection. Going to someone and staring them in the face and saying "I've missed you terribly, I love you."

And then a hug.

Quite a few people might think thats weird. And off-putting.

They don't know what they're missing. Haha.

I remember who first taught me to hug. Charmaine I think. And Sheereen. At camp, and at camp. :D

Those were good, and also the realization that hugging people is perfectly acceptable and awesome.

It just takes one hug, or the first few, to set people off on it.
:D

And also open displays of affection.

I think that's why people in FMS who are not used to it learn so fast too, from people around them and then afters personal experience. Yep.

Its really really cool.

Haha.

So anyway I'm not going to think about how far open displays of affection should go. And who should be having hugs, church, school, me, others, how old, whatever.

Complications.

I'm just going to celebrate them and be like ":D" cause i'm really happy that last night I was blessed with so much of that from so many people that I love and treasure very dearly, I realise.

Sonia. Josh. Keenan. Bev. Rachel. Denise. Sheryl. Adin. Sherylene. Inez. Munira. Marissa. Jane. Girl I should but I forget name >.< . Haha. But I know who she is lahhh. And the other one too. PRIS. Brandon. Matt. Li. Larris, Siddiq. Other malay dude I know from FOC, but I forget name. Loga. Yixin. Germaine and Justine I guess. Alex. Other people I know but don't remember names.

Okay I didn't get to hug all of them or have very super treasured time with all of them. But those that I did have time with.. :D

I am so proud of all of them. Camp may or may not have been the greatest, but I am so proud of all of them anyway. For even being there. For giving up of themselves for their freshies. For catching the flame and passing on the torch.

It takes a certain something, a certain awareness of something other than self, especially in FMS, to volunteer for something like that. You guys should be damn damned proud of yourselves for stepping up. Good job and thanks for holding the line (:


I realise pretty much almost all of the juniors that have mattered in my life one way or another were there.

Yes you. You have mattered to me. Even if you started out at first just being the classmate of someone else that mattered to me.

That's amazing.

And having Josh and Keenan there just tops off the cake, us doing our different things, hanging out with different people, but you know that we are a unit. Haha.Thanks guys. It was tons of fun. As per usual.



I am so blessed God, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you. It was worth all the pain and suffering before and during MCM to have these treasured and loved friends here, and to get to experience and give and receive all of that love and friendship in turn.

Thank you(:



It was good to see Marv too, lol. And Tim. And Nick. Jarrel, Casey, Hui Ming, Ying Hao, Cheryl, even Eunice and Ver etc. Cheak, Lav, etc. And yes Sam (: I hardly talked to most of them last night or this morning, but I think I didn't make a nuisance out of myself at least, lah(:

And Dion wasn't much of an idiot, so...

Breakfast this morning with Tim and Cheak was kinda cool. Maybe next year, year three, will be really really good. Haha. With my new class. I can only hope.


But anyway. Hugs. Open displays of affection. Sonia. I love that girl so much. Pris. Sherylene, even though I pay her considerably less attention now partly because she has Adin to do that for her. HAHA.

Hanging out was cool.

And daaaannngg that new girl is hot.

HAHAHAHA.

ANYWAY, the bottom line is:

Thank you God for yesterday and all the love you surrounded me with at camp, with friends and people I have come to realise I love and treasure and probably will till my dying day.


You guys are the greatest. I will see you people around school. Missing you already, and much love. Lets rock this party :D

-hug-

Thank you God (:




Written about 11 months ago · ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
You know, you only came for one night hahahah
April 9, 2009 at 1:14am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
Exactly.
April 9, 2009 at 1:16am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
Another kitten died >:(
April 9, 2009 at 1:18am ·
Inez Ho
Inez Ho
HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGS! :D
April 9, 2009 at 1:18am ·
Rachel Ooi
Rachel Ooi
ditto to what keeks said. i hugged him like a million times and i think he is numb towards it.

why the bloody hell didn't you stay?
April 9, 2009 at 1:18am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
HOW ARE ME AND SONIA NOT FRIENDS YET ON FACEBOOK.
April 9, 2009 at 1:19am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
I WAS FRIENDS WITH HER BEFORE YOU HEHE
April 9, 2009 at 1:20am ·
Samantha Ezra Chui
Samantha Ezra Chui
ahahahhahahaha keenan!
April 9, 2009 at 1:29am ·
Joshua Simon
Joshua Simon
whoa this is like... how i feel about Yong Tau Fu.
April 9, 2009 at 1:31am ·
Joshua Simon
Joshua Simon
im gonna tag Steph in this :)
April 9, 2009 at 1:31am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
April 9, 2009 at 1:34am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
you cannot. Im pretty sure i locked the thing!
April 9, 2009 at 1:42am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
Want to take that risk?
April 9, 2009 at 1:46am ·
Casey Rafael Tan
Casey Rafael Tan
it was goood seeing you mate. HAHA to the dion thing.
April 9, 2009 at 1:48am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
how are you able to see this
April 9, 2009 at 2:09am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
I THOUGHT I HAD PERMISSIONS D=
April 9, 2009 at 2:10am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
No comment
April 9, 2009 at 2:13am ·
Joshua Simon
Joshua Simon
welcome to... the internet.
the government is watching too...
April 9, 2009 at 2:21am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
You think it's just the government?
April 9, 2009 at 2:22am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
you see what i did there
April 9, 2009 at 2:29am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
April 9, 2009 at 2:32am ·
Keann Chong
April 9, 2009 at 2:40am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
April 9, 2009 at 12:21pm ·
Shery Delilah Chan
Shery Delilah Chan
KEANNNNNNNN!!! I missed you soooooo much while you were gone! I will see you SOON and I mean REAL SOON okay?!
-HUGGGGGGGGGGS-
Adin can't replace you lah. HAHAHA.
Love you!
April 9, 2009 at 12:51pm ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
That's gotta burn
April 9, 2009 at 12:54pm ·
Larris Viado Liew
Larris Viado Liew
burn big time haha
April 9, 2009 at 1:03pm ·
Tim Nonis
Tim Nonis
lolol. cheaks egg met the floor during breakfast.

as for dion lee. its like one big NO COMMENT on that fag.
April 9, 2009 at 1:25pm ·
Adin Deimos Kindermann
Adin Deimos Kindermann
dude, love you man.
I realize how lucky i was to be one of your freshies.
rock on man ! I'll be seeing you around.
April 9, 2009 at 2:44pm ·
Hui Ming C.
Hui Ming C.
wah lau eh tim. and hi keann, haha. thanks for this. (:
April 9, 2009 at 7:20pm ·
Joel Cheng
April 9, 2009 at 7:54pm ·
Joshua Simon
Joshua Simon
adin cant replace keann
no one can replace adin either.
it's so nice to see us all irreplaceable...

except yixin.... See More
she's an incarnation of E.T.
April 9, 2009 at 9:01pm ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
omg i spelt hui ming wrong. FORGIVENESS I ASK D= D=
April 10, 2009 at 12:15am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
haha crap i love you all.
April 10, 2009 at 12:18am ·
Adin Deimos Kindermann
Adin Deimos Kindermann
i agree @ josh.
yixin is alien. but thats one cool-nigger alien.
love her.

plus a also agree that i'm irreplaceable
April 10, 2009 at 1:43am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
sentosa. Now. I intend my sunburns to be sunburns
April 10, 2009 at 1:44am ·
Li Suriani
Li Suriani
Haha. Yixin=ET

And guess who found her, Me and Adin... HAhaha. How LUCKY!
April 10, 2009 at 1:47am ·
Tim Nonis
Tim Nonis
haha relac ah chong qi en, still got 1 year more. our last year. :(
April 10, 2009 at 8:42am ·
Joshua Simon
Joshua Simon
no love for dion? so mean, dude if he finds this post...
April 11, 2009 at 12:45am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
i said he wasn't an idiot :blink:
April 11, 2009 at 1:22am ·

No comments: