Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook Archive - 19 August 2009

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I don't want to talk about it. I woke at at 7 after sleeping at 5, then it became nine, and i started playing dota and suddenly it was 5pm. So much for exams and enthusiasm for journalism.

2. How do you like your steak?
More.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I THINK. FIGHTER. Channing Tatum getting punched in the- everywhere.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Gundam %$#^ Seed is the %#@% greatest.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Australia. SECOND NORWAY.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
CAKE. MILK. DOTA. Uh.

7. What is your favorite Cuisine?
Meat. Lotsa. Fried, grilled, fired.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Bittergourd. Bitter things. Eggplant is a crime. Curry vegetables.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Hotel big meat buffets with unlimited apple juice. I don't know, haven't been to that many yet.

10. Favorite dressing?
Big shirts, huge sleeves and caps. OKAY FINE MAYBE BLACK PEPPER AND BARBECUE SAUCE

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A STRIKE FREEDOM. ALSO, POKEMON

12. What are your favorite clothes?
"Shapeless things that require zero effort"

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
NORWAY

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Two cups.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Mini-island off Australia. if they have those.

16. Favorite time of day?
I loooooooveee mornings. My body disagrees.

17. Where were you born?
Mount E.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
DANCE IS A SPORT. Snowball fights.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Don't care

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
I'm not tagging

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
*cries*

22. Bird watcher?
Birds watch me

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Apparently late, late night.

24. Do you have any pets?
Used t. I want ten, when I grow up.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I.....have a crush. K that's not new and exciting.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A fireman with a huge ass water hose.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
No.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
So dogs. But the dog has to like the cat. And the pet hawk.

29. Are you married?
No.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
What. No. Freedom.

31. Been in a car accident?
They say maybe while I was sleeping in a taxi but I think they lied.

32. Any pet peeves?
Me.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
PINEAPPLES, HAM, MEAT, SAUSAGE. GRAVY. What?

34. Favorite Flower?
Blue roses. Maybe purple roses, but I haven't seen those :o

35. Favorite ice cream?
RUM RAISIN MIXED WITH BUTTERSCOTCH WITH 2X BOYSENBERRIES AND COOKIE DOUGH.

Actually I just came up with that on the spot.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
LONG JOHNS AWESOME.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I have a 100% no-fail rate.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
.....Pastor Josh.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
The whole of queensway is fair game.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
No.

...What? ):

41. Like your job?
Uh.

42. Broccoli?
CHEESE

43. What was your favorite vacation?
I'm still waiting.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Ummmm. Dinnnnneerr. ........MEL AND CHARMAINE. Wow, I am that sad.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Nope.

46. What is your favorite color?
Blues and silvers and purples.

47. Coffee Drinker?
E.w.
Updated about 7 months ago · ·
Charmaine Ann Thio
Charmaine Ann Thio
Shapeless clothing :]
August 19, 2009 at 2:11am ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
always and forever
August 19, 2009 at 2:21am ·
Sherry Wong
Sherry Wong
22. Bird watcher?
Birds watch me
August 19, 2009 at 2:35am ·

No comments: