Thursday, December 18, 2008

And here's another note.

FIRST.

This isn't mine. Its by a girl, Sherylene, she's two years younger than me, but I discovered that she posted this really awesome long note not two hours after I posted mine.

And its freaky how we talk about the exact same thing.

Its so cool to see her perspective on it! Its different, but the same, and so beautiful anyway. Also, hers seems more intelligent. :o


Enjoy(:

------------------------------------

Dear You:

I'd just like to say that I'm yearning for you. Oh, and that this sudden surge of emotions just cannot be properly justified with mere words.

To give, oh, to be able to give without a care in the world; to be given the opportunity to love with abandon, to be able to throw caution to the wind, to flip my hair over my shoulder -perhaps remove that stray hair caught in my berry cherry lippy- and saunter towards you, wrap my arms around you, to make up for a lifetime of longing, a lifetime of wasted moments that passed by without you.

I want to be able to wake up, blink at the crimson rays of light bleeding through the curtains, to find you smiling down at me. To feel your tender kiss on my forehead just after we fall asleep after a night of loving. To feel your warmth envelope me when the world is too cold to bear.

I want to waltz with you, in pajamas, in my bedroom, when no one is looking, to Arielle Dombasle. I want to skip with you, in denim overalls, clutching a tattered teddy; not giving a damn as to whether anyone is staring. I want to play at cops and robbers after dropping by 7-11 to pick up a couple of Red Bulls, candy and a toy gun or two. I want to run around your room, screaming, with you chasing me around with a pillow, and when I'm tired of that, for you to catch me in your arms as I fall.

I want to share an umbrella with you when it's pouring, sharing a green tea latte from Starbucks, waiting for the storm to subside so that we can return to our original positions without getting soaked. Same goes for the harsh stabs of reality. I want to be able to be with you whenever things get hard, and especially when things couldn't be more perfect. I want to share my life with you, knowing that you're wanting everything I want with you too.

I want you to teach me how to ice skate, and laugh at me when I fall, but to pick me up later and tell me that I did great, and that you think I look cute when I'm screaming and complaining about my little scratch that I call a severe wound that needs to be rushed to the A & E.

I want to kiss you, I want to love you, and I want to miss you every single minute that you're not with me. Yet I want to be able to be away from you for days and not have to worry, for you'll always be there, always be waiting, always be loving.

I want to feel your butterfly kisses just below my eyes; I want to feel you close to me.

Whoever you are, just know that I'll constantly be enthralled by your presence; by your foolish antics.

I love that your sole purpose is our happiness, and I love you.

Til our acquaintance, amor,
I wish you love.


----------------------


(: (: (: (: (: (:


Sweeeeet. We should all do stuff like this. I really enjoyed reading that(:

No comments: