Monday, August 18, 2008

MORNING



So, I'm sitting at KAP macs at 6.45 am watching a short excerpt of the previous SA VS AC rugby final on the big mac LCD.

:s


Interesting pondering how I'd root for the school that has 2/3 people that matter to me loads over the school i always dreamed i was going to as a kid.

Haha. Uh. Idk lah w/e.


SO. I JUST SENT A MASS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON MY CONTACT LIST AHA.


Manually too, i haven't figured out how to send mass, if a way even exists, on this phone ):


Also, I refuse to reply to any "who is this" messages. Lol. Rachel was like the exception i think. Just cause I happened to be walking past MGS cause I got off the bus one stop too early.


Oh god theres an advert blaring at Macs about how "I want to be a radio DJ".

GO AWAYYYY.




So waking up in the morning when the sky is still dark to go to school is like, fun. I actually miss the sensation, there is a certain bond you form even with people you hate when you see them every day before the sun goes up :/



Blaagh. Okay I must get some sleep or I will be incoherent when I need to study later. GOODNIGHT.

No comments: