Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The joy that transcends all understanding

I think I’m mad ahaahahah.

I haven’t slept yet, it’s the second night in the row I’m planning on pulling yet another all-nighter, final big big big big final of finals Advertising Paper is tomorrow, vaunted to be the toughest paper in the toughest of modules in the whole year, under 12 hours away, I understand the concepts but I haven’t done any real mugging yet, I’m kinda tired, and theres no respite in sight for the next half-day


And here I am hopping around like an energetic bunny infused with joy in my living room cheering and singing Open Up The Gates and Hosanna (the hyper one by Paul Baloche) and laughing and giggling to God in pure unbridled joy.

Okay not really unbridled, but that’s only because I’m trying not to wake the whole house up. Singing and top of lungs at 2am to grumpy parents = bad.


Yes, yes, I’m all ready to go, notes up on the table and ready for the biggest epic studying night of the semester.

But first, comes God and praising Him cause I JUST KNOW that He’s with me and He will give me strength and daaaaaammnn is he giving me that perfect joy right now that transcends all understanding. Hahahahaha.


As Sherry has been drilling into me over the past weeks, just look to God and IT WILL ALL GO AWAY. AND LIFE BECOMES A LOT HAPPIER AND EASIER TO HANDLE CAUSE HE’S RIGHT THERE (:

-->There’s never too little time, or being too busy to pray. God ALWAYS honours the time you give up for him, no matter the ramifications (: <---


:DDD


Watch this Advert Paper get blown through the roof, watch this space ahahaha. Not because it’s a guaranteed thing or like God is some magic press button pray and boom, but becomes I just KNOW that He will meet all my needs (:


Rawr. 10 MORE MINUTES OF PRAISE TO YOU GOD. AND THEN WILL YOU HONOUR ME IN TURN. AHAHAHHA I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUUU (: (:

------------------------------------------

Need blessing/prayer? Ask me :] says:
All the best Keann

02:22 AM
KEANN~ breaktime says:
aye

02:22 AM
Need blessing/prayer? Ask me :] says:
May the grace of God be upon you :]

02:22 AM
KEANN~ breaktime says:
(:

02:22 AM
Need blessing/prayer? Ask me :] says:
And remember my favourite verse

02:22 AM
KEANN~ breaktime says:
i know, im thinking it
haha

02:22 AM
Need blessing/prayer? Ask me :] says:
Night night keann my eyeballs are freezing up

02:22 AM
KEANN~ breaktime says:
alright goodnight seeya love ya (:

02:23 AM
Need blessing/prayer? Ask me :] says:
Study hard pray harder!

02:23 AM
KEANN~ breaktime says:
you too!
later haha

02:23 AM
Need blessing/prayer? Ask me :] says:
Night bye lubdubsxz!

-----------------------------------

Damned right Charmaine is (: Oh the verse we’re being all psychic about:

“Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matt 11:28-30 (:


I’m always going to remember that verse, just back out of Fuel-up, when I was spazzing about some crazy workload and staying up to do so much work, and Charmaine and I were like bickering and driving each other up the wall, as usual, being new friends. And suddenly the dear girl just shifts personas and drops this verse on me EXACTLY when I need it, except I’ve fallen asleep depressed, and the first thing I see in the morning is God speaking to me and reassuring me through it that its all gonna be fine (:


(:

Yes, Hannah, its one of the verses you gave me on my birthday too! Haha :D I’m staring at the yellow speech bubble now as I type this (:


2 very very special people in my life, bringing me comfort from the Biggest Greatest Person in my effing universe :D


How can I not be overflowing with joy even in the face of Advert, you tell me. Ahahaha.


:D Alright, more prayer and then MUGGING TIME. BYE Y’ALL MUCH LOVE :D




WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIN HAHA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


ROCK ON MATE. HAHA.


Crazy bugger. Alright I AM OFF FOR REAL NOW. :DDD

No comments: