Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DEDICATION 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEENAN


Yes you heard me right. Its Keenan's birthday. The birthday of the half-aus long hair guy you see around school. The crazy one. The one laughing like crazy in church. The one laughing like crazy, anywhere, heck. One of the free-est spirits i've ever met, and yet still grounded enough to be socially responsible..unlike lets say well, me. Haha.


And not only is it your birthday, its your 18th birthday.


Sir, you are officially a man today and the government is watching you and you're only protected from them now because Poly keeps you away from them for another year.

But you are still being watched.





HAHA. Right. Happy birthday man. Interestingly enough, I think you and Charlene are the two people in my life that know the most about me. Like, pretty much everything. With Josh a close third. Haha. But yeah. You didn't like me at first, but its been a crazy time since then, and I would like you to know i really really appreciate having someone that appreciates being mad and random and whatnot and backing me up when I want to be. ...Most of the time. Haha. And even though we disagree on music tastes and uh well girl tastes etc, we're still great friends. Haha. Thank you, for everything you have been in my life, and happy birthday! Have a great one! Haha.


Now that that's over, gtfo. Dota time. Lol. LIKE NOW.

No comments: