Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogging on the PC while the internet is down

I’ve said before that I’m not going to do anything with my love life till I’m 21, for various reasons.

And as such I’m wrenching myself as far away as I possibly can from all possible maybe-relationships and crushes.

And theres always that whole deep-seated fear that even if I did, it would all go to pieces anyway.




Right now I’m experiencing a huge wave of i-miss-you though. Sitting here half-wishing that I wasn’t doing the whole 21 thing, sitting here wondering what it’d be like to have that special someone, that someone that I’d banter with, make fun of and made fun of in return, that someone to be silly and stupid with, that person to hug and hug back, that person to slap me awake when I’m being retarded (negatively), and trusting me to do the same in return if need be, that person who’d love God as much and more than I do, and to worship Him together. To laugh, to cry, and laugh again, to jump around and share the magic moments with, to jump in the sea with, to stay up til late watching the non-existant sunset and talk the night away anyway. To show up at her doorstep on the most random of days with breakfast from halfway across the island just because I want to, and because I felt like it. To run a mile with, to catch movies with, to dance, sing, and all those things. To come back to after a huge epic exhausting day with the guys, because I want to. To wait forever for.


Cause I wanna stare into those eyes that are a window into that amazing soul that inspires and awes and makes me smile and I can’t do anything but look at you.



If there was someone, of course.


What were you thinking. Lol. It would maybe be nice though..



Hmm an hour to kill. Lets go write that testimonial for Pastor Josh.

[An hour later]

OKAY IT IS WRITTEN AND SENT. HAHA. SHOULD I POST IT HERE. TAG ME IF YOU WANT ME TO.




I think Keenan is jumping around screaming attention whore right now. Um ._.



BUT COME ON. BLOG INTERACTIVITY YO.

No comments: