Friday, May 16, 2008

Blessed (:

I'm tired.

Soooo drained. Haha. Managed by a miracle and awesome friends to get in both ad analysis and tv script on time. Have YC on the warpath for drama after that horribly crappy D script we ended up with :/


But I feel blessed. :D


I was supposed to go to a party tonight. Had been looking forward to it the whole week since Bev asked me on monday. Then walking home today it hit me that of course my parents wouldn't be happy with it at all.


Yeah. I have no idea how that managed to completely slip my mind all week. And everything that Pastor Josh/Pris/Mel(today) said to me in our discussions came back to hit me. Lines like "I have a higher stand and that stand is for God". Things that I have said like "I regard something as potentially dangerous sin if i'm faced with giving it up for God and theres a huge internal struggle".

And it was horrible and hard and all but here I am sitting now at home giving a testimony instead of having a blast out in town with Bev Josh Kevin Shaun Denise Lenne, moving to the music and having a crazy time.



And I feel blessed(:

And its growing steadily by the second. That small little seed of satisfaction that this is my stand, my higher stand, and I've taken it when its hard to take it.

Cause there's not much point only taking a stand when its easy to, and listening to parents only when its easy to.

And I know God will come through(:





Don't get me wrong. I know i'm missing out on lots. And I really wish I could be there. And i've contemplated lying to my mom and telling her variants of "school project at friend's house", or just straight out disregarding and going with or without telling.



But I won't compromise my integrity for that :D I have a Higher stand. My stand is My God(:



And I hope beyond hope that this is a starting point, and its a worthy testimony to Your Name my King (:






I ordered my new specs today, as well as restored my old ones (well half anyway)! For only $188!



Did you know I almost got pink ones. Lol.





Oh that uncomparable feeling of knowing you've done the right thing for His Name (:



I had a new insight a while earlier on the whole perennial The Joy of the Lord is my strength verse thing today.


Like the joy of God is our strength right. And the joy of the Lord comes when we do things that are pleasing to Him, or try to honour Him!



So when we do things to please God, we build our own strength in Him (:




WELL PRAISE GOD SHARYL AND ABBY ARE COMING TMR AND WHEEEEE I'M HIGHHHH.






HAHA. NIGHT.

No comments: