Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'M GOOD. I'M GOOD. AHHHHHHHHHH HOTHOTHOTTTT

HAHA





TODAY WAS DAMN FUN KAY





I'm just going to cut past the rest of the stuff and just dwell on the chili incident.


CHILI SHOTS ARE LIKE HAHA INSANE.

Its liek more fun than drinking. No really. Concentrated chili shots. Ommmgggg. Again. Next week. I swear.


NO ITS REALLY MORE FUN THAN DRINKING. PUKING PART INCLUDED.





HAHA.




We need a cameraman k i swear to go around taking pictures of our shenigans..







Okay yeah today's service was amazing. So good. The message especially. Lord that's the kind of speaker I want to be for you. Jumping all over the place with uncontrolled passion XD





The message itself was like whoa....so many notes. Like 6 whole pages. Guy went bloody fast. We didn't even try taking down verses. He was just shooting them out. So we mugged the guy afterwards and got his personal notes he had in his fist. XD





Bible study this week is gonna be all that mannnnnn. And I WILL COMMIT.




Heehee. Okay wait what my laptop clock stopped? ITS 10 ALREADY. AHHH. I DC-ED.





Now i gotta camp with this window open till like tmr afternoon or something... ):





Mel you really should have come. Whoa. Haha. The message was like so much speaking to you. The Word of God. How words have power. Taming the tongue. How what we say becomes what we believe in and who we are. How to battle temptation by just keep speaking the Word of God. Because Jesus is the Word of God made flesh. And essentially repeating that whatever verse over and over again is speaking Him into the situation. Power of Word of God. Battling what people say about us by using Word of God. E.g people saying we're stupid--> Bible says we have the Mind of Christ so that's not possible(: Just keep speaking the Word of God to our mountains(problems). God being bigger than problems and focusing on God--> ties in so much with PMC's message about dealing with problems for me I think I know why you called me to go yesterday Lord(: And then healing testimonies. Cheering self up through God's Word. Speaking in tongues. Getting high on God XDDDDD



I'm very aware the crappy format the above is in but aw hell....





Jesus I loooooooooveee you and you have given me this unbridled energy and passion so LETS GO CRAZY FOR YOU HAHA.



And all that....




Yeah. Loads have happened this past two weeks in Trial Camp, afters, laptop sales, trashtalks, revival in school, leaning on each other, struggling with guilt, finally letting God take it, altar calls, overnight prayer, loooooong overnights in school, power cheer, voice retardation, dota resurrection, basketball, bad movie followed by hilarious arcade outings, NEW HEADPHONES FINALLY, bus rides with Ana, much ups and downs and changes with identity and relationship with God, being a child again, trying to follow with unquestioned faith, random call by God to hit PMC, being wowed, meeting Mel's parents (:s), good throwback to hymns and a more reserved service structure that actually felt good and familiar too(: , walk down memory lane back in ol' Pasir Ris childhood parks, hilarious headbanging facepalming dota outing with Keenan, unlimited pasta at home :o , and I shall stop here because I think your eyes are hurting right now XD.





Yeah. My life is drama personified. Don't you so want to be my friend.






HAHAAHAHAHHAHA.



Oh and I probably won't make a habit of going to PMC. So don't worry your head Mel, I have no intention of coming in and changing the dynamics and I can't commit and serve to/in two churches at once fully anyway(: Only when God calls me to which actually I think He is a little bit <_<,>
but this is a pretty big thing to impulsively decide on, don't you think. I'll let it lie (:


I mean like, yeah....weirdness X a million much lol.

Jeez. Lol.





ALRIGHT I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY HERES WITHOUT RAMBLING ON AND ON AND ON SO I SHALL END THIS NICELY K.


Love y'all and goodnight(:



~




No comments: