Monday, February 4, 2008

Oath of Social Communion

I swear once we clear this and the holidays start I'm gonna invite James with his cool xbox and Josh with his unlimited movies and Sharyl with her amazing piano skills and Keenan with his general awesomeness and the rest of the Culturians because they rock and Marvin because I haven't seen him in too long and Nat and Amber and that whole gang of cool dudes and Pat cause I miss him and Suren and Mark and Adora and Magdelene and Gerald and all the other Sports Camp alumni and Joel and Kelvin and everyone of TBC fame cause I owe them an outing and other-Marvin and Shafik and Momo and Sahira and Jess and Rui and Raf,Jenny, Hong Yi, Yewey and any other SLs I missed because we pwn and of course by extension the Red Campers especially that cute viking girl who took my number who I still love even though I hardly talk to them anymore and all the hockey people who I really need to hang out more with and Charmaine and Charlene Melodi and Alison and Shereen and all the cool people I met at Fuel-Up like Kenny Chris Howai and Jesselene and of course my own cell peeps like Cheryl and Bellejoy, Hannah and Barney Ryan and all the others, and not forgetting FMSA-ers like Jarrel and Arisa and SheEreen+Rae+Tong+Libing+Kai+Jabez+Ben+Shyanne and all the other FMS people who have pulled me out a scrap at sometime or other like Melena and of course Yanhong and Wendy and Rui Ming and both the Ivans and the rest who I know like Azhar if they'll have me, random cool dudes like Suff and always Andrew and Germaine even though she hates my bling and Chanel and Sherlyn who I'm super going to miss when she goes to TP - of course NPcell is always welcome cause they always put a smile on my face and you're on crack if you think I'm going to forget people like Genny Mark Ying Hao and Tab and heck why not invite Audrey and no I haven't forgotten my classmates whom I don't click that well with at times but I still love them so all 16 of you are remembered[:
and

EVERY SINGLE DAY IS GOING TO BE A HOUSE PARTY.


I promise.






Schooltime :/

No comments: