Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hickleberry

I love my cell. Hah they're awesome people. I meanlike even though the relationship i have with them -and the way they see me- is kinda different from the relationships i generally have with other groups of people - hey i actually kinda like it, and i do love every single of them to bits even though its hard to say so. Hopefully they feel the same way about me. Meh.


Its just really funny hanging out with a group of people that seem to be entirely not in awe of the "oh you're in mass comm" and "wow you know everyone" and "lololol you're damn hyper" parts of me, to be honest fine yeah I've gotten too used to being treated like a king. Says something about me and maybe I should stop expecting people to - oh you get the idea. Lol.

Seems like i've actually started believing that i'm that popular person that everybody loves. Uh. I'm sorry Lord take away my pride and every single blessing i've had is from You soz open my eyes kay[:

No guys this isn't a post to start bragging about myself and how everyone is in awe of me so don't get offended in any way people -_-

Cause I treasure each and every one of my relationships with every single one of you and thanks for indulging my crazy whims and moods and retardedness over the past year[:




(:





OKAY SHALL ATTEMPT TO STUDY SOCPSYCH NOW

No comments: