Monday, February 25, 2008

HELLO. GOODBYE.

Sometimes I wonder if pastor josh reads my blog..

Its entirely too coincidental that I'm moping around watching Mean Girls at home bummed at lack of same-sex friend social activity and he suddenly goes "wana frag"




Then again this is my life we're talking about.




I could write a really deep entry here but I'm off to camp soon AND I HAVEN'T PACKED YET SO JUST PRETEND I DID AND TAG ACCORDINGLY KAY.



Yesterday in nutshell

- went to lan with Pjosh, Kegan, Ryan and Samuel at Orchard.
- Damn that place is good lol.
- I'm still bad at cs.
- I can still techie carry and kotl carry with the rest of em. SUCK ON IT.
- WTF EUL DOESN'T TURN INTO GUINSOO NO MORE?
- ???????????? WTF?
- Father still hates me and mom refuses to discuss anything related to my church, or say hi to any of my friends here.
- I quote "I don't need to discuss anything, I know I'm right"
- *cries*
- Took a bible to my mom's room and asked her to use it to explain to me why my faith and my church was wrong.
- Then my father came in and yelled at me to get out, I threatened to tell all his sunday school students and other people in his church how he treated his own son..
- Imagine how that turned out.
- Lol. What. I really didn't want to go there, but i'm desperate.
- For the first time in my life, I'm not eager to go to camp.
- I am a bit, but in the end I prayed about it but I wasn't sure about the answer so I called Sharyl to reconfirm
- And the answer was, "Go"
- "But make sure you use the opportunity to reach out when I call you to, and don't lose focus of me"
- : D
- OKAY THEN LORD : D
- Then afters I was asking God how come Sharyl could get such clear answers from Him and then He started giving me clear answers to everything :o
- :o
- It was amazing, talking to God like that
- Except after like 2 seconds I had no idea what to talk to him about...
- Really. Think about it -__-
- But yes please Lord more and more of You : D

So now I'm sitting here after having procrastinated the whole night about packing, drifting in and out of sleep every hour..



AND OKAY YES TIME TO GO. WILL BE GONE FOR 3 DAYS MIA IN SCHOOL BYE LOVE YOU DON'T FORGET ME.






Rawr.

No comments: