Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

E-stalking and finding out about other people and their conniving tactics make me want to strangle the guy and his accomplices, and subsequently strangle myself in shame cuz its childish to be possessive over something that isn't even mine to begin with BUT AHHHHHHH.


*strangles self*


Ohmygoodness I can react better than this:/


IM HORRIBLE.

And wow honestly now don't you have exams to study for i'm working my ass off here and you're gonna miss ****************** cuz you're gonna go study instead but you're free on a monday and you're off cavorting?

I feel like Martha grumbling about Mary o.O

Its not fair ):


Okay yes yes Lord here comes flood of maturity I know, ******** isn't everything and it shouldn't be and on one hand i'm praying for cohesion and here i am semi-bitching. Gotta love more and stop seeing people as threats cuz they're not(:

Yes Lord(:

In other news:

- I hope Lord you fix my relationship with my parents again, Dad's not even talking to me now when I talk to him and this time I have no idea what I did that was so wrong.

- WRITCOM IS OVER OVER OVER YAY LIFE AND MY GROUPMATES ARE <3 d=" Sucks." style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">I DON'T INTEND TO SPEND VDAY NIGHT AT HOME.

- Cordelia(:

- Hmm philippines trip? Maybe. I'm still holding out for a Europe one though*muses*

- Gospel of Mark, Chapter 1 Subchapter 1. Been looking at that the whole day, and wikipedia-ing random stuff related to it. Gosh how can anyone say the Bible isn't true with so much conclusive historical proof of just about everything, wiki it and see.

- Will notebook it all down later because tomorrow is subchapter 2 time(:

- Still need to 12 blessings people!

- And invite to Yes4! Oh God give me opportunities and let me take them:/

- Class gathering was fun fun fun, except I don't play mahjong nor cards but Aster's dog Jet is awesome though : D

- Ugh. I could have honestly gotten away with only buying one bottle of drink lol.

- Jolly Shandyyy is weaaaak, but kudos to Sam man for not touching a drop cuz he's driving even though its only 0.0000005% alcohol! Lolololol. You rule.

- SAM'S MINIVAN IS AWESOME. I WANT ONE. I WANT A RIDE. DAMMIT. I WANT A CAR.

- Lohei( is that how you spell it?) with T106 = more crap on table than on plate. I swear. We were frigging flinging stuff at each other.

- I WON AT WEREWOLF/POLAR BEAR FOR ONCE : DDDD

- I desperately want to learn the piano Sharylteachmeeeee.

- My new 2-dollar lunch strategy! Buy $1 Mee Siam and two Pratas at Canteen 1 and bring a water bottle! It worked today XDDDD.

- Wow their prata actually rocks cuz its crispy crispy (:

- Prata@ Canteen 1 brings back memories of a year ago when I came for Mass Comm interview and made friends and sat around random table with Paul my interviewmate eating prata lol. We were so lost then :o

- Mass Comm interviews :/




Yes, that much stuff happens every day in my life O.o


:/


KAY BUMMING AROUND A BIT MORE ONLINE AND GONNA GO MAKE MARK NOTES NOW(:

LATER.


Alison Melodi Charmaine Charlene when you see this contact me asap! We have a secret to discuss : D

No comments: