Sunday, January 27, 2008

Muse

Cuz i has no idea what to put for a title


I love my cell
I love my cell
I love my cell
<3<3<3<3

Even though it may not be the most fired up of cells but hey they're family idk why but lol.

(:

Ahhhhh cell outreach makes the total number of outreaches im involved in happening around the CNY period to uh 5? Ack. This is madness. Lol.

BUT HEY ALL FOR YOU GOD EVEN THOUGH IM TERRIFIED LOL

:D

Really what. It is somewhat harder to ask friends in poly to come to an outreach moviehousechillout thingy for reasons that i'm too lazy to go into but you'll understand if/when you reach the poly level so yeah lol. But yeah I was talking to a couple of people and I'll just ask everyone and someone has to bite yeah so (: Hrrmmm. God will provide (:

Somewhat guilty I only heard about the cell outreach moviething now so I don't have much time to contribute to whatever planning meaning we can't do anything on a big scale like sher's cell is doing :o

Especially since I've been through the whole organizing camps grind so I'm rather well-equipped for things like this lol.

Oh God help me use my gifts for Your Glory :D

Service was cool, Pastor mrw was hilariously funny. Like. I was flopping over my seat in the aisle for half the world to see at least 60% of the message. heh.

I somewhat wish he talked about pastor jen wanted him to talk about -relationships - though :/

YES RELATIONSHIPS ARE SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME KAY kableh. lol

Hmmm. Freaky alison's dress arm thingies matching mine exactly whoa headrush heh :D

Should have taken a picture. But I don't like pictures. :o



I wonder if I will ever see the day when charmaine dresses down for church lol


FASHION POLICING ASIDE, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY BUT I SHALL PLUG IT INTO MY NEXT SUPER SHORT POST YUP.

No comments: