Sunday, January 27, 2008

Memorabilia

Heroes s2e10, Monica Dawson:


"I know what its like, to lose someone you love, to wis
h that you had a piece of em, something solid to hold on to."



So.



This is my piece of you



Bad lighting bad angle horrible construction so sue me or buy me a proper camera lol.

Right. Now we have before us a matter of grave importance. It has come to my attention that there are some who claim that Maggie Grace resembles or better yet trumps our beloved Kristen Bell.




Seriously now guys.



Maggie Grace:




There has got to be an easier way of formatting these things. Anyway, Maggie of Lost fame is okay, kinda hot, kinda spunky, kinda devilish, kinda come-hither-lets-have-some fun goodness, but then you bring Kristen Bell into the picture.




Kristen Bell:









I like blue.


Who's maggie?





<3

No comments: