Saturday, July 28, 2007

For the 10 dollars

Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out.
Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out.
Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out.
This is all we got now
Everybody scream your heart out.

Utter win <3

Best jam/blast/scream song in the whole world, hands down.

Dear diary, i just got back from insane day with my hockey team, love the game to nuts, love my guys double nuts.

We rule, quarter finals knockout, but we had SO MUCH CHEERING YO.

Haha man. Like our own final penalty shootout, beating out the team that kept slamming our faces into the pitch the first game to get into quarters, epic, drama, heartgripping, so good.

Was amazing.

Man blogging not up to my usual epicly entertainingly standards today, rushing to beat the clock, won't do a full entry ):

Gonna fill this up tomorrow, just you and me, diary :D

All the love I've met
I have no regrets
If it all ends now, I'm set

Everybody scream your heart out.


(:

Night, thank you everyone, thank you God, its been one of the best days of my life.

Haha night man. Signing off <3

No comments: