Sunday, July 15, 2007

As I am you understand,
and that's more than I've ever known (:

-Sunday, 15 July, 2007 11.15 pm-


Your harmony To the melody
Is
echoing inside my head



Beautiful lines :D






I KNOW, I KNOW, WAS SUPPOSED TO GUSH OVERTLY ABOUT SNOWBALLS TODAY ):

Yeah. Then I heard You Are The Music In Me :D

Na na na na Na na na na yeah You are the music in me

You know the words

"Once Upon A Time"
Make you listen?
There's a reason.

When you dream there's a chance you'll find
A little laughter
or happy ever after

yeah harmony to the melody
It's echoing inside my head

A single voice

Above the noise

And like a common thread
Hmm, you're pulling me

When I hear my favorite song
I know that we belong

Oh, you are the music in me
Yeah it's living in all of us

And it's brought us here because

Because you are the music in me

Na na na na
Na na na na na
Yeah yeah yeah
You are the music in me
It's like I knew you before we met

Can't explain it

There's no name for it

I'm saying words I never said
And it was easy
Because you see the real me

As I am You understand

And that's more than I've ever known

To hear your voice

Above the noise
And know, I'm not alone

Oh you're singing to me


When I hear my favorite song

I know that we belong

You are the music in me
It's living in all of us
And it's brought us here because
You are the music in me


Freaking goddamned amazing. Screw snowballs. HSM 2 just beat it hands down. Liek, with the biggest tuna’s you’ve ever seen gracing a chatroom or e-forum.















Annihilated. Man. Hsm never fails to send shivers down my spine :D



Joshua:

Lol I honestly dont like--truthfully--I hate High School Musical. It had so much hype and I really expected alot... And i switched the show off on the first viewing after a few minutes... because... it was atrociously corny/cheesy... it's not a good film at all... A concept that's ordinary yet wasted... the only thing i can applaud is the music and choreography... direction/casting was just... stereotypical... the blonde basketballer who's meant to be more than meets the eye, the exotic quiet girl who can sing actually. 2 more brainless blondes and a black dude... no one more black girl ok?... it's insulting... but I guess for Amerian kids--its a dream come true ay? I miss the DISNEY movies of the old days... Haha no offence against u liking the film coz loads of pple still go goo goo. Im just disappointed that other musicals that are amazing arent at all applauded by the popcultured world...


WELL I DON’T CARE. ITS MAGICAL. ):

It kinda helps that Vanessa is oh-so-fall-able-in-love-with :p























Lalalala(:


:p

-----------------------------------------------


Doesn’t everyone just wish deep down that life was simpler, and that the loves of our life, our reasons for being, lights of our lives and stars in our skies are simply right around the corner, ready to bump into us, and its gonna happen any minute now?

I had that briefly, and I let it slip right through my fingers, and sometimes I wonder if it was even real.

-contemplates morosely-
-slaps self into composure-
(you were only supposed to talk about that in that last entry, dickhead ;| )

I think that’s why I’m so into High School Musical when pretty much everyone else and their left nut thinks it’s a pretty damn moronic clichéd and pansified show. That life- that perfect- almost- magical life- is what I’ve always wanted, having a crazy kickass time and loads of exhilarating experiences- sharing it with that special someone right by your side. And they all lived happily ever after.

I know I know ):

-reality is nothing like that, and everything I’ve ever learnt or been told tells me that the only way I’m ever going to find that special someone is to play the dating game, making the rounds, going through the fish in the sea until you find something you like the best. It makes perfectly logical sense. And relatively easy to do :o

But where’s the magic in that?
):







<---- Magic.









The irony is that these little meaningless games we play, the personas and facades we create, are inevitably made in that endless forage for the magic we believed in as kids. You know its true. :o I don’t know. I haven’t figured it all out yet, but I know enough to know that if I EVER lose that spark, that want for the magic and that longing for my happy ever after, I’ll lose myself in a dark well that I’m NEVER going to be able to climb out from. Never. I’ve lost too much innocence already as it is.






















Sometimes, you just gotta cling stubbornly onto the little things that make us who we are, no? Even when every logic in the world is screaming otherwise?

When you dream

There’s a chance you’ll find

A little laughter

Or happy ever after



And sometimes maybe, just maybe, dreams do come true (:

And maybe, just maybe,

I’ll find my single voice,

above the noise,


My very own music in me.


(;

Night yall.

-12.02am-

No comments: